Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a wonderful snowflake cake? I’d love to get one like this some day! Gorgeous on a holiday table!
This cake is so pretty, I’d almost hate to cut into it! Of course, Snowflake Wishes was the perfect set to use for my card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of In Good Taste Designer Paper was added on top. (I love the texture in this gray background!)
- I cut three sets of the three smaller snowflakes in the So Many Snowflakes Dies from Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather and Whisper White cardstsocks.
- The largest Stitched Shape Square was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Snowflake Wishes greeting in Highland Heather Ink and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The snowflakes were adhered randomly along the left size.
- Several blue Adhesive Sequins were added to the centers and next to the greeting for so much sparkle!
Very easy card to put together…I spent the most time on the snowflake arrangement! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC