Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a wonderful snowflake cake? I’d love to get one like this some day! Gorgeous on a holiday table!
This cake is so pretty, I’d almost hate to cut into it! Of course, Snowflake Wishes was the perfect set to use for my card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of In Good Taste Designer Paper was added on top. (I love the texture in this gray background!)
- I cut three sets of the three smaller snowflakes in the So Many Snowflakes Dies from Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather and Whisper White cardstsocks.
- The largest Stitched Shape Square was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Snowflake Wishes greeting in Highland Heather Ink and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The snowflakes were adhered randomly along the left size.
- Several blue Adhesive Sequins were added to the centers and next to the greeting for so much sparkle!
Very easy card to put together…I spent the most time on the snowflake arrangement! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV