Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! To me, this photo is both spooky (bats) and fun (colors!) Quite the combination!
The bats in Stampin’ Up!’s Banner Year are actually kind of cute, especially when paired with these bright colors! To represent the “balloons” in the inspiration photo, I used the image in Life is Beautiful stamp set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was stamped with the dotted image in Life is Beautiful stamp set with Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight Inks on the top and the bottom.
- It was embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder and added to the base card.
- The greeting from Banner Year was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pumpkin Pie and punched with the Timeless Label Punch, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bats from Banner Year were stamped six times with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and hand cut, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Artistry Blooms Sequins were added to the background for a little bling!
Isn’t that a fun Halloween card? I think I captured the look of the Inspiration challenge, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!