Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! To me, this photo is both spooky (bats) and fun (colors!) Quite the combination!
The bats in Stampin’ Up!’s Banner Year are actually kind of cute, especially when paired with these bright colors! To represent the “balloons” in the inspiration photo, I used the image in Life is Beautiful stamp set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was stamped with the dotted image in Life is Beautiful stamp set with Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight Inks on the top and the bottom.
- It was embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder and added to the base card.
- The greeting from Banner Year was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pumpkin Pie and punched with the Timeless Label Punch, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bats from Banner Year were stamped six times with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and hand cut, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Artistry Blooms Sequins were added to the background for a little bling!
Isn’t that a fun Halloween card? I think I captured the look of the Inspiration challenge, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27