Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! To me, this photo is both spooky (bats) and fun (colors!) Quite the combination!
The bats in Stampin’ Up!’s Banner Year are actually kind of cute, especially when paired with these bright colors! To represent the “balloons” in the inspiration photo, I used the image in Life is Beautiful stamp set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was stamped with the dotted image in Life is Beautiful stamp set with Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight Inks on the top and the bottom.
- It was embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder and added to the base card.
- The greeting from Banner Year was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pumpkin Pie and punched with the Timeless Label Punch, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bats from Banner Year were stamped six times with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and hand cut, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Artistry Blooms Sequins were added to the background for a little bling!
Isn’t that a fun Halloween card? I think I captured the look of the Inspiration challenge, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR