Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty, unusual necklace! I love the colors of the leaves!
Love of Leaves
I know I’ve mentioned it before…but I love the Stitched Leaves Dies that is part of the Love of Leaves Bundle. This inspiration necklace was a perfect excuse to pull it out again!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake Plaid Tidings Designer Paper.
- FALL was cut with the Playful Alphabet Dies from the 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Soft Suede cardstock and adhered to the lower front.
- Happy was cut with the Well Written Dies from Early Espresso cardstock and adhered on front.
- The long narrow leaves were cut from Mint Macaron (2) and Soft Suede (1) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- The small leaves were cut from Balmy Blue (2) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- The larger leaves were cut from Seaside Spray (2) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- All the edges were sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and they were stacked and adhered down the left side.
- The flowers were punched with the Small Bloom Punch from Merry Merlot, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla, sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and added to the leaves.
- The centers are the Elegant Faceted Gems in two colors.
- Some Linen Thread was folded in half and tied in a bow, then added under the flowers.
Don’t you love it? I think I captured the look of the Inspiration challenge, don’t you? Honestly, I tore it apart a couple times because I didn’t like the layout of the leaves…but finally got it right! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: 4N99JVCA
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!