Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty, unusual necklace! I love the colors of the leaves!
Love of Leaves
I know I’ve mentioned it before…but I love the Stitched Leaves Dies that is part of the Love of Leaves Bundle. This inspiration necklace was a perfect excuse to pull it out again!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake Plaid Tidings Designer Paper.
- FALL was cut with the Playful Alphabet Dies from the 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Soft Suede cardstock and adhered to the lower front.
- Happy was cut with the Well Written Dies from Early Espresso cardstock and adhered on front.
- The long narrow leaves were cut from Mint Macaron (2) and Soft Suede (1) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- The small leaves were cut from Balmy Blue (2) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- The larger leaves were cut from Seaside Spray (2) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- All the edges were sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and they were stacked and adhered down the left side.
- The flowers were punched with the Small Bloom Punch from Merry Merlot, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla, sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and added to the leaves.
- The centers are the Elegant Faceted Gems in two colors.
- Some Linen Thread was folded in half and tied in a bow, then added under the flowers.
Don’t you love it? I think I captured the look of the Inspiration challenge, don’t you? Honestly, I tore it apart a couple times because I didn’t like the layout of the leaves…but finally got it right! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!