Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty, unusual necklace! I love the colors of the leaves!
Love of Leaves
I know I’ve mentioned it before…but I love the Stitched Leaves Dies that is part of the Love of Leaves Bundle. This inspiration necklace was a perfect excuse to pull it out again!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake Plaid Tidings Designer Paper.
- FALL was cut with the Playful Alphabet Dies from the 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Soft Suede cardstock and adhered to the lower front.
- Happy was cut with the Well Written Dies from Early Espresso cardstock and adhered on front.
- The long narrow leaves were cut from Mint Macaron (2) and Soft Suede (1) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- The small leaves were cut from Balmy Blue (2) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- The larger leaves were cut from Seaside Spray (2) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- All the edges were sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and they were stacked and adhered down the left side.
- The flowers were punched with the Small Bloom Punch from Merry Merlot, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla, sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and added to the leaves.
- The centers are the Elegant Faceted Gems in two colors.
- Some Linen Thread was folded in half and tied in a bow, then added under the flowers.
Don’t you love it? I think I captured the look of the Inspiration challenge, don’t you? Honestly, I tore it apart a couple times because I didn’t like the layout of the leaves…but finally got it right! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV