Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty, unusual necklace! I love the colors of the leaves!
Love of Leaves
I know I’ve mentioned it before…but I love the Stitched Leaves Dies that is part of the Love of Leaves Bundle. This inspiration necklace was a perfect excuse to pull it out again!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake Plaid Tidings Designer Paper.
- FALL was cut with the Playful Alphabet Dies from the 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Soft Suede cardstock and adhered to the lower front.
- Happy was cut with the Well Written Dies from Early Espresso cardstock and adhered on front.
- The long narrow leaves were cut from Mint Macaron (2) and Soft Suede (1) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- The small leaves were cut from Balmy Blue (2) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- The larger leaves were cut from Seaside Spray (2) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- All the edges were sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and they were stacked and adhered down the left side.
- The flowers were punched with the Small Bloom Punch from Merry Merlot, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla, sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and added to the leaves.
- The centers are the Elegant Faceted Gems in two colors.
- Some Linen Thread was folded in half and tied in a bow, then added under the flowers.
Don’t you love it? I think I captured the look of the Inspiration challenge, don’t you? Honestly, I tore it apart a couple times because I didn’t like the layout of the leaves…but finally got it right! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR