Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty, unusual necklace! I love the colors of the leaves!
Love of Leaves
I know I’ve mentioned it before…but I love the Stitched Leaves Dies that is part of the Love of Leaves Bundle. This inspiration necklace was a perfect excuse to pull it out again!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake Plaid Tidings Designer Paper.
- FALL was cut with the Playful Alphabet Dies from the 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Soft Suede cardstock and adhered to the lower front.
- Happy was cut with the Well Written Dies from Early Espresso cardstock and adhered on front.
- The long narrow leaves were cut from Mint Macaron (2) and Soft Suede (1) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- The small leaves were cut from Balmy Blue (2) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- The larger leaves were cut from Seaside Spray (2) cardstock with the Stitched Leaves Dies.
- All the edges were sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and they were stacked and adhered down the left side.
- The flowers were punched with the Small Bloom Punch from Merry Merlot, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla, sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and added to the leaves.
- The centers are the Elegant Faceted Gems in two colors.
- Some Linen Thread was folded in half and tied in a bow, then added under the flowers.
Don’t you love it? I think I captured the look of the Inspiration challenge, don’t you? Honestly, I tore it apart a couple times because I didn’t like the layout of the leaves…but finally got it right! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!