Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty stack of presents? I wasn’t quite sure if I wanted to go a Christmas theme, or since there are leaves at the base, a fall theme!
MOST WONDERFUL TIME
And it was funny, I looked at all my current stamp sets, and only a couple have gifts in them! So, I ended up with a Christmas theme…with gold stitched leaves! It worked out!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 3-1/4 x 4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was stitched/embossed with the Stitched Leaves Die and added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 4-3/4 strip of Crumb Cake was added across the front.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Most Wonderful Time Designer Paper was colored with Light Crumb Cake and Light Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends to change the color, then added to the front.
- The presents from Most Wonderful Time stamp set were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink and the bows with Gorgeous Grape Ink (double stamped so a lighter shade is the shadow under).
- Deck the Halls from Most Wonderful Time stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink above the presents. It was cut with the Nested Label Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three of the smaller leaves from Stitched Leaves Dies were cut from Brushed Metallic Paper, then tucked under the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added to the bow on the packages.
Think I did pretty good representing the Inspiration Challenge, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9