Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty stack of presents? I wasn’t quite sure if I wanted to go a Christmas theme, or since there are leaves at the base, a fall theme!
MOST WONDERFUL TIME
And it was funny, I looked at all my current stamp sets, and only a couple have gifts in them! So, I ended up with a Christmas theme…with gold stitched leaves! It worked out!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 3-1/4 x 4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was stitched/embossed with the Stitched Leaves Die and added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 4-3/4 strip of Crumb Cake was added across the front.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Most Wonderful Time Designer Paper was colored with Light Crumb Cake and Light Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends to change the color, then added to the front.
- The presents from Most Wonderful Time stamp set were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink and the bows with Gorgeous Grape Ink (double stamped so a lighter shade is the shadow under).
- Deck the Halls from Most Wonderful Time stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink above the presents. It was cut with the Nested Label Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three of the smaller leaves from Stitched Leaves Dies were cut from Brushed Metallic Paper, then tucked under the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added to the bow on the packages.
Think I did pretty good representing the Inspiration Challenge, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Click here for details!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!