Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty stack of presents? I wasn’t quite sure if I wanted to go a Christmas theme, or since there are leaves at the base, a fall theme!
MOST WONDERFUL TIME
And it was funny, I looked at all my current stamp sets, and only a couple have gifts in them! So, I ended up with a Christmas theme…with gold stitched leaves! It worked out!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 3-1/4 x 4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was stitched/embossed with the Stitched Leaves Die and added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 4-3/4 strip of Crumb Cake was added across the front.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Most Wonderful Time Designer Paper was colored with Light Crumb Cake and Light Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends to change the color, then added to the front.
- The presents from Most Wonderful Time stamp set were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink and the bows with Gorgeous Grape Ink (double stamped so a lighter shade is the shadow under).
- Deck the Halls from Most Wonderful Time stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink above the presents. It was cut with the Nested Label Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three of the smaller leaves from Stitched Leaves Dies were cut from Brushed Metallic Paper, then tucked under the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added to the bow on the packages.
Think I did pretty good representing the Inspiration Challenge, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6