Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I love this neutral wreath…so much texture in it!
IN THE PINES
Stampin’ Up!’s In The Pines Bundle was the first thing that came to my mind! I was late getting this bundle…but I’m SO happy that I did! It makes quick and easy, yet gorgeous cards! TIP: Use Soft Suede Ink for a faux look of gold embossing!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Suede cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, then added to the card.
- A Layering Circle cut from Soft Suede was added to the front with the snowbank from Pine Woods Dies cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and added to the bottom of the circle, then cut the circle again.
- One of the tall skinny trees was cut with the Pine Woods Die from Soft Suede cardstock.
- The tall skinny tree and four small trees were stamped with Soft Suede Ink, then cut with the Pine Woods Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals, along with the sold Soft Suede one
- Two sprigs were punched with the Sprig Punch from Early Espresso cardstock, then added to the bottom of the circle with Mini Glue Dots.
- The Embroidered Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the sprigs with Mini Glue Dots.
- Finally, a trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background!
Isn’t that SO pretty in the neutrals? Not normally what I would gravitate towards, but I do love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6