Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I love this neutral wreath…so much texture in it!
IN THE PINES
Stampin’ Up!’s In The Pines Bundle was the first thing that came to my mind! I was late getting this bundle…but I’m SO happy that I did! It makes quick and easy, yet gorgeous cards! TIP: Use Soft Suede Ink for a faux look of gold embossing!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Suede cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, then added to the card.
- A Layering Circle cut from Soft Suede was added to the front with the snowbank from Pine Woods Dies cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and added to the bottom of the circle, then cut the circle again.
- One of the tall skinny trees was cut with the Pine Woods Die from Soft Suede cardstock.
- The tall skinny tree and four small trees were stamped with Soft Suede Ink, then cut with the Pine Woods Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals, along with the sold Soft Suede one
- Two sprigs were punched with the Sprig Punch from Early Espresso cardstock, then added to the bottom of the circle with Mini Glue Dots.
- The Embroidered Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the sprigs with Mini Glue Dots.
- Finally, a trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background!
Isn’t that SO pretty in the neutrals? Not normally what I would gravitate towards, but I do love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!