Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I love this neutral wreath…so much texture in it!
IN THE PINES
Stampin’ Up!’s In The Pines Bundle was the first thing that came to my mind! I was late getting this bundle…but I’m SO happy that I did! It makes quick and easy, yet gorgeous cards! TIP: Use Soft Suede Ink for a faux look of gold embossing!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Suede cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, then added to the card.
- A Layering Circle cut from Soft Suede was added to the front with the snowbank from Pine Woods Dies cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and added to the bottom of the circle, then cut the circle again.
- One of the tall skinny trees was cut with the Pine Woods Die from Soft Suede cardstock.
- The tall skinny tree and four small trees were stamped with Soft Suede Ink, then cut with the Pine Woods Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals, along with the sold Soft Suede one
- Two sprigs were punched with the Sprig Punch from Early Espresso cardstock, then added to the bottom of the circle with Mini Glue Dots.
- The Embroidered Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the sprigs with Mini Glue Dots.
- Finally, a trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background!
Isn’t that SO pretty in the neutrals? Not normally what I would gravitate towards, but I do love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We've used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You'll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6