Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I love this neutral wreath…so much texture in it!
IN THE PINES
Stampin’ Up!’s In The Pines Bundle was the first thing that came to my mind! I was late getting this bundle…but I’m SO happy that I did! It makes quick and easy, yet gorgeous cards! TIP: Use Soft Suede Ink for a faux look of gold embossing!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Suede cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, then added to the card.
- A Layering Circle cut from Soft Suede was added to the front with the snowbank from Pine Woods Dies cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and added to the bottom of the circle, then cut the circle again.
- One of the tall skinny trees was cut with the Pine Woods Die from Soft Suede cardstock.
- The tall skinny tree and four small trees were stamped with Soft Suede Ink, then cut with the Pine Woods Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals, along with the sold Soft Suede one
- Two sprigs were punched with the Sprig Punch from Early Espresso cardstock, then added to the bottom of the circle with Mini Glue Dots.
- The Embroidered Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the sprigs with Mini Glue Dots.
- Finally, a trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background!
Isn’t that SO pretty in the neutrals? Not normally what I would gravitate towards, but I do love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!