Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I love this neutral wreath…so much texture in it!
IN THE PINES
Stampin’ Up!’s In The Pines Bundle was the first thing that came to my mind! I was late getting this bundle…but I’m SO happy that I did! It makes quick and easy, yet gorgeous cards! TIP: Use Soft Suede Ink for a faux look of gold embossing!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Suede cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, then added to the card.
- A Layering Circle cut from Soft Suede was added to the front with the snowbank from Pine Woods Dies cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and added to the bottom of the circle, then cut the circle again.
- One of the tall skinny trees was cut with the Pine Woods Die from Soft Suede cardstock.
- The tall skinny tree and four small trees were stamped with Soft Suede Ink, then cut with the Pine Woods Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals, along with the sold Soft Suede one
- Two sprigs were punched with the Sprig Punch from Early Espresso cardstock, then added to the bottom of the circle with Mini Glue Dots.
- The Embroidered Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the sprigs with Mini Glue Dots.
- Finally, a trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background!
Isn’t that SO pretty in the neutrals? Not normally what I would gravitate towards, but I do love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!