Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a GORGEOUS poinsettia cake?
No surprise that Mary and my cards were VERY similar since we just HAD to use Poinsettia Petals Bundle on our cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is added on top.
- Four 1 x 2-1/2 strips of Whisper White cardstock were added across the bottom half of the Whisper White layer.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Brushed Metallic Gold was added across to hide the seams.
- Three leaves were embossed/cut with the Poinsettia Dies from Shaded Spruce cardstock, then sponged with Shaded Spruce Ink and added to the front.
- Two sprigs were cut with the Dies from Real Red cardstock and adhere on top of the leaves.
- The Vanilla/Gold Metallic Ribbon was looped on each end, then adhered on the front.
- The three sizes of poinsettia petals were embossed/cut with the Poinsettia Dies, then adhered together, the petals slightly bent. It was added to the front over the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Beaded Pearl was added to the center of the Poinsettia.
There is just SO much texture and sparkle on this card! I love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!