Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a GORGEOUS poinsettia cake?
No surprise that Mary and my cards were VERY similar since we just HAD to use Poinsettia Petals Bundle on our cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is added on top.
- Four 1 x 2-1/2 strips of Whisper White cardstock were added across the bottom half of the Whisper White layer.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Brushed Metallic Gold was added across to hide the seams.
- Three leaves were embossed/cut with the Poinsettia Dies from Shaded Spruce cardstock, then sponged with Shaded Spruce Ink and added to the front.
- Two sprigs were cut with the Dies from Real Red cardstock and adhere on top of the leaves.
- The Vanilla/Gold Metallic Ribbon was looped on each end, then adhered on the front.
- The three sizes of poinsettia petals were embossed/cut with the Poinsettia Dies, then adhered together, the petals slightly bent. It was added to the front over the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Beaded Pearl was added to the center of the Poinsettia.
There is just SO much texture and sparkle on this card! I love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9