Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Aren’t these whimsical snowman cookies just the cutest? I love the colors!
I hadn’t pulled out my Snowman Season stamp set at ALL this year! I guess I used it so much last year that I was avoiding it! But, I just had to give it a little love this year! I also love how stamping some snowflakes on this year’s Snowflake Splendor DSP can make it look SO different!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Snowflake Splendor DSP was stamped with the snowflake trio from Snowman Season Stamp Set in Highland Heather Ink randomly in the background. It was adhered to the front.
- The snowman from Snowman Season was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Highland Heather and Bermuda Bay and Light Pool Party Blends. The cheeks are Light Flirty Flamingo and the tree with Shaded Spruce Blends. It was cut with the Celebration Labels Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let it Snow was stamped on a 1 x 3 piece of Purple Posy cardstock with Memento Black Ink, cut a flag end, then tucked under the label.
- A 1/4 x 1 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock was tucked under the end of the greeting.
- Two of the smaller snowflakes from So Many Snowflakes Dies were cut from Whisper White and added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones were added to the centers and greeting for a little bling!
SNOWWWWWW much fun, don’t you think? lol! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6