Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Aren’t these whimsical snowman cookies just the cutest? I love the colors!
I hadn’t pulled out my Snowman Season stamp set at ALL this year! I guess I used it so much last year that I was avoiding it! But, I just had to give it a little love this year! I also love how stamping some snowflakes on this year’s Snowflake Splendor DSP can make it look SO different!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Snowflake Splendor DSP was stamped with the snowflake trio from Snowman Season Stamp Set in Highland Heather Ink randomly in the background. It was adhered to the front.
- The snowman from Snowman Season was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Highland Heather and Bermuda Bay and Light Pool Party Blends. The cheeks are Light Flirty Flamingo and the tree with Shaded Spruce Blends. It was cut with the Celebration Labels Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let it Snow was stamped on a 1 x 3 piece of Purple Posy cardstock with Memento Black Ink, cut a flag end, then tucked under the label.
- A 1/4 x 1 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock was tucked under the end of the greeting.
- Two of the smaller snowflakes from So Many Snowflakes Dies were cut from Whisper White and added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones were added to the centers and greeting for a little bling!
SNOWWWWWW much fun, don’t you think? lol! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!