Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Aren’t these whimsical snowman cookies just the cutest? I love the colors!
I hadn’t pulled out my Snowman Season stamp set at ALL this year! I guess I used it so much last year that I was avoiding it! But, I just had to give it a little love this year! I also love how stamping some snowflakes on this year’s Snowflake Splendor DSP can make it look SO different!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Snowflake Splendor DSP was stamped with the snowflake trio from Snowman Season Stamp Set in Highland Heather Ink randomly in the background. It was adhered to the front.
- The snowman from Snowman Season was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Highland Heather and Bermuda Bay and Light Pool Party Blends. The cheeks are Light Flirty Flamingo and the tree with Shaded Spruce Blends. It was cut with the Celebration Labels Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let it Snow was stamped on a 1 x 3 piece of Purple Posy cardstock with Memento Black Ink, cut a flag end, then tucked under the label.
- A 1/4 x 1 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock was tucked under the end of the greeting.
- Two of the smaller snowflakes from So Many Snowflakes Dies were cut from Whisper White and added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones were added to the centers and greeting for a little bling!
SNOWWWWWW much fun, don’t you think? lol! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!