Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Aren’t these whimsical snowman cookies just the cutest? I love the colors!
I hadn’t pulled out my Snowman Season stamp set at ALL this year! I guess I used it so much last year that I was avoiding it! But, I just had to give it a little love this year! I also love how stamping some snowflakes on this year’s Snowflake Splendor DSP can make it look SO different!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Snowflake Splendor DSP was stamped with the snowflake trio from Snowman Season Stamp Set in Highland Heather Ink randomly in the background. It was adhered to the front.
- The snowman from Snowman Season was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Highland Heather and Bermuda Bay and Light Pool Party Blends. The cheeks are Light Flirty Flamingo and the tree with Shaded Spruce Blends. It was cut with the Celebration Labels Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Let it Snow was stamped on a 1 x 3 piece of Purple Posy cardstock with Memento Black Ink, cut a flag end, then tucked under the label.
- A 1/4 x 1 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock was tucked under the end of the greeting.
- Two of the smaller snowflakes from So Many Snowflakes Dies were cut from Whisper White and added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones were added to the centers and greeting for a little bling!
SNOWWWWWW much fun, don’t you think? lol! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!