Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This is a fun balloon and snowflake décor piece, isn’t it? So cute and unusual for a winter display!
I had a little trouble deciding which pinks to use on my card for this challenge! I ended up with Melon Mambo and Blushing Bride. Kind of an unusual combination, but I do like how this turned out!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blushing Bride cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- Some Metallic Mesh Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White and tied in a knot on the left side.
- All three sizes of the Stitched Shapes circles were cut from Melon Mambo cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The snowflakes were cut from Whisper White and Blushing Bride cardstock with the So Many Snowflakes Dies, then added with Mini Glue Dots around the circles.
- Snowflake Wishes from the stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink and hand cut around the letters. It was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Elegant Facet Gems were added to the centers of the snowflakes.
I think this card would be perfect for a January birthday! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!