Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This is a fun balloon and snowflake décor piece, isn’t it? So cute and unusual for a winter display!
I had a little trouble deciding which pinks to use on my card for this challenge! I ended up with Melon Mambo and Blushing Bride. Kind of an unusual combination, but I do like how this turned out!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blushing Bride cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- Some Metallic Mesh Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White and tied in a knot on the left side.
- All three sizes of the Stitched Shapes circles were cut from Melon Mambo cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The snowflakes were cut from Whisper White and Blushing Bride cardstock with the So Many Snowflakes Dies, then added with Mini Glue Dots around the circles.
- Snowflake Wishes from the stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink and hand cut around the letters. It was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Elegant Facet Gems were added to the centers of the snowflakes.
I think this card would be perfect for a January birthday! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!