Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a fun plate of cookies! I love the bright colors!
LOTS OF HEART
Even though the lemons probably are a bright yellow like Daffodil Delight, I decided to stay in the Subtles range with So Saffron and Balmy Blue colors. I think they work!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock is embossed with the new Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
- On the left is a 2 x 5-1/4 strip of Subtles So Saffron Designer Paper.
- In the center is a 2 x 4 strip of Subtles Balmy Blue Designer Paper.
- The gingham heart is stamped with Balmy Blue Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Many Hearts Die. It is layered on the Scallop Heart cut from So Saffron cardstock with the Many Hearts Die.
- The smaller polka dot heart was stamped with So Saffron Ink on Basic White cardstock, then cut with the Many Hearts Die.
- The hearts were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Lots of Heart was stamped with Memento Black ink on 1/2 x 4 Basic White cardstock, then added across the front.
- The flower was cut from So Saffron cardstock and the leaves are one side of the butterfly from Pear Pizzazz cardstock, cut with the Many Hearts Dies and adhered to the gingham heart.
- Three blue sprinkles from the Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles embellishments were adhere to the center of the flower and background.
Love the color combination this week and that gingham heart! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6