Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a fun plate of cookies! I love the bright colors!
LOTS OF HEART
Even though the lemons probably are a bright yellow like Daffodil Delight, I decided to stay in the Subtles range with So Saffron and Balmy Blue colors. I think they work!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock is embossed with the new Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
- On the left is a 2 x 5-1/4 strip of Subtles So Saffron Designer Paper.
- In the center is a 2 x 4 strip of Subtles Balmy Blue Designer Paper.
- The gingham heart is stamped with Balmy Blue Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Many Hearts Die. It is layered on the Scallop Heart cut from So Saffron cardstock with the Many Hearts Die.
- The smaller polka dot heart was stamped with So Saffron Ink on Basic White cardstock, then cut with the Many Hearts Die.
- The hearts were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Lots of Heart was stamped with Memento Black ink on 1/2 x 4 Basic White cardstock, then added across the front.
- The flower was cut from So Saffron cardstock and the leaves are one side of the butterfly from Pear Pizzazz cardstock, cut with the Many Hearts Dies and adhered to the gingham heart.
- Three blue sprinkles from the Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles embellishments were adhere to the center of the flower and background.
Love the color combination this week and that gingham heart! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!