Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a fun plate of cookies! I love the bright colors!
LOTS OF HEART
Even though the lemons probably are a bright yellow like Daffodil Delight, I decided to stay in the Subtles range with So Saffron and Balmy Blue colors. I think they work!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock is embossed with the new Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
- On the left is a 2 x 5-1/4 strip of Subtles So Saffron Designer Paper.
- In the center is a 2 x 4 strip of Subtles Balmy Blue Designer Paper.
- The gingham heart is stamped with Balmy Blue Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Many Hearts Die. It is layered on the Scallop Heart cut from So Saffron cardstock with the Many Hearts Die.
- The smaller polka dot heart was stamped with So Saffron Ink on Basic White cardstock, then cut with the Many Hearts Die.
- The hearts were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Lots of Heart was stamped with Memento Black ink on 1/2 x 4 Basic White cardstock, then added across the front.
- The flower was cut from So Saffron cardstock and the leaves are one side of the butterfly from Pear Pizzazz cardstock, cut with the Many Hearts Dies and adhered to the gingham heart.
- Three blue sprinkles from the Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles embellishments were adhere to the center of the flower and background.
Love the color combination this week and that gingham heart! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!