Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a lovely Valentine wreath for our inspiration! Don’t you LOVE the red and black buffalo print they used, and I love this color combination!
LOTS OF HEART
I knew right away I would use the buffalo check heart in Lots of Heart…and the In Good Taste Designer Paper worked great for the background!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The In Good Taste Designer Paper is cut to 3-3/4 x 5, then added to the front.
- The buffalo check heart in Lots of Heart was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Poppy Parade cardstock, then cut with the Many Hearts Die.
- It was layered on the scallop heart cut from Poppy Parade cardstock with the Many Hearts Die. Both were popped up and added to the front.
- The XO was cut from 3/4 x 2-1/2 Basic Black cardstock and layered on a 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Crumb Cake. It was added on the front of the heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A bow was tied from Linen Thread and added to the top of the heart with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Three Matte Black Dots were added in the background.
Don’t you think this card looks like a wreath on a door? Great masculine card…think I’ll save it for my husband’s Valentine card! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!