Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a lovely Valentine wreath for our inspiration! Don’t you LOVE the red and black buffalo print they used, and I love this color combination!
LOTS OF HEART
I knew right away I would use the buffalo check heart in Lots of Heart…and the In Good Taste Designer Paper worked great for the background!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The In Good Taste Designer Paper is cut to 3-3/4 x 5, then added to the front.
- The buffalo check heart in Lots of Heart was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Poppy Parade cardstock, then cut with the Many Hearts Die.
- It was layered on the scallop heart cut from Poppy Parade cardstock with the Many Hearts Die. Both were popped up and added to the front.
- The XO was cut from 3/4 x 2-1/2 Basic Black cardstock and layered on a 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Crumb Cake. It was added on the front of the heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A bow was tied from Linen Thread and added to the top of the heart with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Three Matte Black Dots were added in the background.
Don’t you think this card looks like a wreath on a door? Great masculine card…think I’ll save it for my husband’s Valentine card! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!