Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a lovely Valentine wreath for our inspiration! Don’t you LOVE the red and black buffalo print they used, and I love this color combination!
LOTS OF HEART
I knew right away I would use the buffalo check heart in Lots of Heart…and the In Good Taste Designer Paper worked great for the background!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The In Good Taste Designer Paper is cut to 3-3/4 x 5, then added to the front.
- The buffalo check heart in Lots of Heart was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Poppy Parade cardstock, then cut with the Many Hearts Die.
- It was layered on the scallop heart cut from Poppy Parade cardstock with the Many Hearts Die. Both were popped up and added to the front.
- The XO was cut from 3/4 x 2-1/2 Basic Black cardstock and layered on a 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Crumb Cake. It was added on the front of the heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A bow was tied from Linen Thread and added to the top of the heart with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Three Matte Black Dots were added in the background.
Don’t you think this card looks like a wreath on a door? Great masculine card…think I’ll save it for my husband’s Valentine card! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR