Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have some FUN lollipop snails! Too cute!
Of course, what could I use besides the cute little Snailed It stamp set??? Don’t you LOVE these bright colors?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top, the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Flirty Flamingo is embossed with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder.
- A 1-3/4 x 5 piece of Snail Mail Designer Paper was added to the bottom of the Flirty Flamingo.
- Another 3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Snail Mail DSP was stamped with the You Snailed It greeting in Memento Black Ink.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Flirty Flamingo cardstock was added behind the greeting, then added to the front.
- Three of the snails were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock, then colored with Granny Apple Green Combo, Highland Heather Combo, Flirty Flamingo Combo and Pumpkin Pie Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Snail dies, then the gifts trimmed off the tops. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A white Resin Heart was added next to the greeting.
How fun is that card? I love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR