Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have some FUN lollipop snails! Too cute!
Of course, what could I use besides the cute little Snailed It stamp set??? Don’t you LOVE these bright colors?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top, the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Flirty Flamingo is embossed with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder.
- A 1-3/4 x 5 piece of Snail Mail Designer Paper was added to the bottom of the Flirty Flamingo.
- Another 3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Snail Mail DSP was stamped with the You Snailed It greeting in Memento Black Ink.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Flirty Flamingo cardstock was added behind the greeting, then added to the front.
- Three of the snails were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock, then colored with Granny Apple Green Combo, Highland Heather Combo, Flirty Flamingo Combo and Pumpkin Pie Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Snail dies, then the gifts trimmed off the tops. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A white Resin Heart was added next to the greeting.
How fun is that card? I love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27