Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a fun cacti print!
FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY
Although I love the colors in the Product Medley, it is fun to use this cacti with different colors, especially the heart cactus…it looks great done in red!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Playing with Patterns Designer Paper has two 1/2 x 3-1/4 pieces of Real Red cardstock placed behind the top and bottom, then added to the front.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was added on top.
- Two of the tall cacti were cut with the Flowering Cactus Dies from Night of Navy cardstock and added on the left side with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The heart cactus was stamped with Real Red Ink, the other cactus with Just Jade Ink and the small flowers with Real Red Ink on Basic White cardstock. All were cut with the Flowering Cactus Dies. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped were Just Jade Ink on a 1/2 x 3 piece of Basic White and the end cut at an angle. It was tucked under the cactus.
- Some Night of Navy Twine (Well Suited Twine Combo) was tied in a bow and added to the cactus with a Mini Glue Dot.
Isn’t that a fun color twist for the cacti? I love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We've used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You'll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You'll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you'll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: QUXEUA2X