Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have some FUN floral jewelry pieces to inspire us!
IN BLOOM BUNDLE
I am absolutely IN LOVE with the Pierced Blooms Dies that go along with the In Bloom stamp set! The detail on them is gorgeous! And, they are a perfect match for today’s challenge, aren’t they?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blushing Bride cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/4 x 5 piece of Peony Garden Designer Paper was added on top.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of Basic White cardstock was added down the left side.
- The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy on Basic White cardstock, then cut with the label in the Pierced Blooms Dies and added to the front.
- The flowers were cut from Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo and Basic White cardstocks and the leaves from Night of Navy cardstock with the Pierced Blooms Dies and stacked together with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front.
- Midnight Muse Enamel Dots are in the center of the larger flowers and Basic Rhinestones in the small flowers in the background.
Don’t you think that greeting is just SO much fun? Too cute! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!