Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a cluster of botanical prints!
I wanted to use my Pretty Perennials bundle again before it officials “retires” at the end of May…sadly, it won’t be in the new Annual catalog!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded. It was embossed on the FRONT only with the retiring Ornate Flowers Embossing Folder.
- A 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic White was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The large flower from Pretty Perennials stamp set was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink and the small flowers with Cherry Cobbler Ink on Basic White cardstock. They were cut with the Perennial Dies.
- The leaves “vine” was cut from Just Jade cardstock, the sprigs from Pool Party cardstock, the outline flower from Blushing Bride cardstock, the flower center from Cherry Cobbler cardstock with the Dies. They were added to the front.
- For You from Pretty Perennials Stamp Set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Pool Party cardstock, then punched with the retiring Classic Label Punch (sob!)
- The flowers and greeting were popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the leaves and sprigs.
- The Gold Glitter Dots were added to the centers of the flowers.
I’m very impressed with how my card turned out and think it looks a LOT like one of the botanical prints! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!