Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a cluster of botanical prints!
I wanted to use my Pretty Perennials bundle again before it officials “retires” at the end of May…sadly, it won’t be in the new Annual catalog!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded. It was embossed on the FRONT only with the retiring Ornate Flowers Embossing Folder.
- A 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic White was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The large flower from Pretty Perennials stamp set was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink and the small flowers with Cherry Cobbler Ink on Basic White cardstock. They were cut with the Perennial Dies.
- The leaves “vine” was cut from Just Jade cardstock, the sprigs from Pool Party cardstock, the outline flower from Blushing Bride cardstock, the flower center from Cherry Cobbler cardstock with the Dies. They were added to the front.
- For You from Pretty Perennials Stamp Set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Pool Party cardstock, then punched with the retiring Classic Label Punch (sob!)
- The flowers and greeting were popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the leaves and sprigs.
- The Gold Glitter Dots were added to the centers of the flowers.
I’m very impressed with how my card turned out and think it looks a LOT like one of the botanical prints! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6