Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a beautiful patchwork quilt! I love the colors!
I was wanting to pull my inspiration from the patchwork look of the quilt and the small prints, so I used three small print patterns in the Pansy Petals Designer Paper to create the “patchwork” look to my background.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pale Papaya cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and fold.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was added on top.
- Three pieces of Petal Patch Designer Paper were cut 1-1/2 x 3-1/4 and layered on the Basic White.
- A piece of Basic White was cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and stamped with the Happy Birthday greeting in Memento Black Ink.
- The pansy embossed background pieces were cut from Pale Papaya and the outside trim from Calypso Coral cardstock, they were glued today.
- The center was cut from Fresh Freesia cardstock and added to the center.
- The leaves background were cut from Soft Succulent cardstock and the detail from Evening Evergreen cardstock. All pieces were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I love how the background turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!