Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a graphic vase print!
IN BLOOM BUNDLE
Hmmm, this one was a little more challenging for me! I pulled out my trusty In Bloom Bundle to work out my graphic design.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was added on top.
- The long label from Tasteful Labels Dies was added on the right side.
- The two sized flowers, leaves and two stems were cut from Basic Black with the Pierced Blooms Dies, the centers from Bumblebee cardstock. They were placed and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Bumblebee cardstock and cut with the Tasteful Label Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three Matte Black Dots were added to the label.
I really love how the pierced stitching shows up even on black! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR