Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a graphic vase print!
IN BLOOM BUNDLE
Hmmm, this one was a little more challenging for me! I pulled out my trusty In Bloom Bundle to work out my graphic design.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was added on top.
- The long label from Tasteful Labels Dies was added on the right side.
- The two sized flowers, leaves and two stems were cut from Basic Black with the Pierced Blooms Dies, the centers from Bumblebee cardstock. They were placed and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Bumblebee cardstock and cut with the Tasteful Label Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three Matte Black Dots were added to the label.
I really love how the pierced stitching shows up even on black! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!