Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a graphic vase print!
IN BLOOM BUNDLE
Hmmm, this one was a little more challenging for me! I pulled out my trusty In Bloom Bundle to work out my graphic design.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was added on top.
- The long label from Tasteful Labels Dies was added on the right side.
- The two sized flowers, leaves and two stems were cut from Basic Black with the Pierced Blooms Dies, the centers from Bumblebee cardstock. They were placed and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Bumblebee cardstock and cut with the Tasteful Label Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three Matte Black Dots were added to the label.
I really love how the pierced stitching shows up even on black! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM