Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a colorful wreath to inspire us!
SWEET AS A PEACH
What else would I use besides Stampin’ Up!’s new Sweet as a Peach bundle on my card today! It was a perfect inspiration piece for it! I picked the “peaches” to build my card around.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Calypso Coral cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A 1-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of You’re a Peach DSP (blue stripe) was added down the left side.
- A 1-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of the floral You’re A Peach DSP was added going across.
- The peach was inked with Pale Papaya and a sponge dauber to add Calypso Coral along one side, then stamped on Basic White cardstock. Repeat for second one.
- The leaves were stamped with Pear Pizzazz Ink, the flower with Balmy Blue Ink.
- All were cut with the Peach Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A small trio flower was cut from Calypso Coral cardstock and added to the center of the flower.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A trio of Genial Gems were added to the background.
PERFECT! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR