Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have this fun kitchen towel for our inspiration. The print reminded me of Stampin’ Up!’s What’s Cookin’ stamp set and dies!
WHAT’S COOKIN’ BUNDLE
Aren’t these fun colors for a kitchen…kind of retro looking! I just had to use the new What’s Cookin’ Bundle on my card today.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/ layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Just Jade In Color 6×6 Designer Paper was added down the middle.
- A Layering Circle was cut from Basic White cardstock and layered on a scallop Layering Circle of Pacific Point cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On scrap Basic White cardstock, the bowl was stamped with Pacific Point Ink, the measuring cups with Just Jude Ink and the rolling pin with Balmy Blue Ink, then cut with the Cookin’ Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The whisk was cut with the Dies from Basic Gray cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped on a 1/2 x 2 piece of Just Jade cardstock and the end cut at an angle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones (blue) were added to the background.
- Some Gold Cord was tie in a bow around the handle of the whisk.
I love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!