Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have this fun kitchen towel for our inspiration. The print reminded me of Stampin’ Up!’s What’s Cookin’ stamp set and dies!
WHAT’S COOKIN’ BUNDLE
Aren’t these fun colors for a kitchen…kind of retro looking! I just had to use the new What’s Cookin’ Bundle on my card today.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/ layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Just Jade In Color 6×6 Designer Paper was added down the middle.
- A Layering Circle was cut from Basic White cardstock and layered on a scallop Layering Circle of Pacific Point cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On scrap Basic White cardstock, the bowl was stamped with Pacific Point Ink, the measuring cups with Just Jude Ink and the rolling pin with Balmy Blue Ink, then cut with the Cookin’ Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The whisk was cut with the Dies from Basic Gray cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped on a 1/2 x 2 piece of Just Jade cardstock and the end cut at an angle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones (blue) were added to the background.
- Some Gold Cord was tie in a bow around the handle of the whisk.
I love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM