Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have this fun kitchen towel for our inspiration. The print reminded me of Stampin’ Up!’s What’s Cookin’ stamp set and dies!
WHAT’S COOKIN’ BUNDLE
Aren’t these fun colors for a kitchen…kind of retro looking! I just had to use the new What’s Cookin’ Bundle on my card today.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/ layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Just Jade In Color 6×6 Designer Paper was added down the middle.
- A Layering Circle was cut from Basic White cardstock and layered on a scallop Layering Circle of Pacific Point cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On scrap Basic White cardstock, the bowl was stamped with Pacific Point Ink, the measuring cups with Just Jude Ink and the rolling pin with Balmy Blue Ink, then cut with the Cookin’ Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The whisk was cut with the Dies from Basic Gray cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped on a 1/2 x 2 piece of Just Jade cardstock and the end cut at an angle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones (blue) were added to the background.
- Some Gold Cord was tie in a bow around the handle of the whisk.
I love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR