It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Isn’t this Daisy cake so wonderfully bright and springy looking? I’d love to get a cake like this for my birthday!
So, here is what I came up with using the cake as inspiration. I know I could have used the Daisy Punch, but I made this at a stamping retreat I attended and I didn’t bring that punch. So, I looked around at what I did bring (my Framelits!) and found this petal in the Leaflets Framelits! I think it worked out great for my daisy!!! AND…I used one of the new In Colors…Grapefruit Grove in the background!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Grapefruit Grove cardstock.
- Seven petals were cut with the Leaflet Framelits from Whisper White cardstock and one was stamped with the greeting from Happy Birthday Gorgeous in Memento Black Ink.
- The two leaves were cut from Pear Pizzazz using one of the other leaf framelits.
- In the center, Daffodil Delight cardstock was punched with the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch.
Such a fun looking card, I think! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!