It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Isn’t this Daisy cake so wonderfully bright and springy looking? I’d love to get a cake like this for my birthday!
So, here is what I came up with using the cake as inspiration. I know I could have used the Daisy Punch, but I made this at a stamping retreat I attended and I didn’t bring that punch. So, I looked around at what I did bring (my Framelits!) and found this petal in the Leaflets Framelits! I think it worked out great for my daisy!!! AND…I used one of the new In Colors…Grapefruit Grove in the background!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Grapefruit Grove cardstock.
- Seven petals were cut with the Leaflet Framelits from Whisper White cardstock and one was stamped with the greeting from Happy Birthday Gorgeous in Memento Black Ink.
- The two leaves were cut from Pear Pizzazz using one of the other leaf framelits.
- In the center, Daffodil Delight cardstock was punched with the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch.
Such a fun looking card, I think! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH