It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Isn’t this Daisy cake so wonderfully bright and springy looking? I’d love to get a cake like this for my birthday!
So, here is what I came up with using the cake as inspiration. I know I could have used the Daisy Punch, but I made this at a stamping retreat I attended and I didn’t bring that punch. So, I looked around at what I did bring (my Framelits!) and found this petal in the Leaflets Framelits! I think it worked out great for my daisy!!! AND…I used one of the new In Colors…Grapefruit Grove in the background!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Grapefruit Grove cardstock.
- Seven petals were cut with the Leaflet Framelits from Whisper White cardstock and one was stamped with the greeting from Happy Birthday Gorgeous in Memento Black Ink.
- The two leaves were cut from Pear Pizzazz using one of the other leaf framelits.
- In the center, Daffodil Delight cardstock was punched with the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch.
Such a fun looking card, I think! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!