It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Isn’t this Daisy cake so wonderfully bright and springy looking? I’d love to get a cake like this for my birthday!
So, here is what I came up with using the cake as inspiration. I know I could have used the Daisy Punch, but I made this at a stamping retreat I attended and I didn’t bring that punch. So, I looked around at what I did bring (my Framelits!) and found this petal in the Leaflets Framelits! I think it worked out great for my daisy!!! AND…I used one of the new In Colors…Grapefruit Grove in the background!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Grapefruit Grove cardstock.
- Seven petals were cut with the Leaflet Framelits from Whisper White cardstock and one was stamped with the greeting from Happy Birthday Gorgeous in Memento Black Ink.
- The two leaves were cut from Pear Pizzazz using one of the other leaf framelits.
- In the center, Daffodil Delight cardstock was punched with the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch.
Such a fun looking card, I think! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
This Heartfelt "From My Heart" Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
And, don't forget our other Collection from the new Occasions catalog. We've put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the "New You in the New Year!" Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!