It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Isn’t this Daisy cake so wonderfully bright and springy looking? I’d love to get a cake like this for my birthday!
So, here is what I came up with using the cake as inspiration. I know I could have used the Daisy Punch, but I made this at a stamping retreat I attended and I didn’t bring that punch. So, I looked around at what I did bring (my Framelits!) and found this petal in the Leaflets Framelits! I think it worked out great for my daisy!!! AND…I used one of the new In Colors…Grapefruit Grove in the background!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Grapefruit Grove cardstock.
- Seven petals were cut with the Leaflet Framelits from Whisper White cardstock and one was stamped with the greeting from Happy Birthday Gorgeous in Memento Black Ink.
- The two leaves were cut from Pear Pizzazz using one of the other leaf framelits.
- In the center, Daffodil Delight cardstock was punched with the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch.
Such a fun looking card, I think! OK…make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration photo over at Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27