Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a pretty tablescape using USA’s patriotic colors! Those of you who get the 4th of July holiday off work today…I hope you are enjoying your long weekend!
IN BLOOM BUNDLE
The In Bloom Bundle remains one of my all time favorite floral sets….mainly because of all those stitched flowers and leaves dies! So happy that it remains in the catalog for another year! I grabbed it to make my bouquet, along with the Mason Jar Punch for my vase!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of In Good Taste Designer Paper was added to the bottom for the “table”.
- The mason jar was punched from Pacific Point cardstock and embossed with the Dots Embossing Folder, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Pierced Blooms Dies, the larger flowers were cut from Basic White, the smaller flowers from Real Red, the leaf clusters from Pear Pizzazz, and the smaller leaves from Mossy Meadow cardstocks. All were assembled and added to the vase with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bow was made from doubled Linen Thread tied in a bow and added with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The greeting from In Bloom stamp set was stamped with Real Red Ink on Basic White, then punched with the Double Oval Punch.
- Some yellow Holiday Rhinestones were added to the center of the larger flowers and Basic Rhinestones were added to the smaller flowers.
Pretty good representation of the red/white/blue vases of flowers, isn’t it??? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9