Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a pretty tablescape using USA’s patriotic colors! Those of you who get the 4th of July holiday off work today…I hope you are enjoying your long weekend!
IN BLOOM BUNDLE
The In Bloom Bundle remains one of my all time favorite floral sets….mainly because of all those stitched flowers and leaves dies! So happy that it remains in the catalog for another year! I grabbed it to make my bouquet, along with the Mason Jar Punch for my vase!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of In Good Taste Designer Paper was added to the bottom for the “table”.
- The mason jar was punched from Pacific Point cardstock and embossed with the Dots Embossing Folder, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Pierced Blooms Dies, the larger flowers were cut from Basic White, the smaller flowers from Real Red, the leaf clusters from Pear Pizzazz, and the smaller leaves from Mossy Meadow cardstocks. All were assembled and added to the vase with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bow was made from doubled Linen Thread tied in a bow and added with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The greeting from In Bloom stamp set was stamped with Real Red Ink on Basic White, then punched with the Double Oval Punch.
- Some yellow Holiday Rhinestones were added to the center of the larger flowers and Basic Rhinestones were added to the smaller flowers.
Pretty good representation of the red/white/blue vases of flowers, isn’t it??? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!