Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a pretty tablescape using USA’s patriotic colors! Those of you who get the 4th of July holiday off work today…I hope you are enjoying your long weekend!
IN BLOOM BUNDLE
The In Bloom Bundle remains one of my all time favorite floral sets….mainly because of all those stitched flowers and leaves dies! So happy that it remains in the catalog for another year! I grabbed it to make my bouquet, along with the Mason Jar Punch for my vase!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of In Good Taste Designer Paper was added to the bottom for the “table”.
- The mason jar was punched from Pacific Point cardstock and embossed with the Dots Embossing Folder, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Pierced Blooms Dies, the larger flowers were cut from Basic White, the smaller flowers from Real Red, the leaf clusters from Pear Pizzazz, and the smaller leaves from Mossy Meadow cardstocks. All were assembled and added to the vase with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bow was made from doubled Linen Thread tied in a bow and added with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The greeting from In Bloom stamp set was stamped with Real Red Ink on Basic White, then punched with the Double Oval Punch.
- Some yellow Holiday Rhinestones were added to the center of the larger flowers and Basic Rhinestones were added to the smaller flowers.
Pretty good representation of the red/white/blue vases of flowers, isn’t it??? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: KEFVNBRZ
Rain or shine, the delightful animals in Stampin' Up!'s PLAYING IN THE RAIN BUNDLE are sure to make you smile! Plus, the PLAYING IN THE RAIN DIES make it easy to cut out the animal shapes AND use the die accessories to add an umbrella, bridge, tree stump, kites or clouds to your nature scene! We've combined the PLAYING IN THE RAIN STAMP SET AND DIES with the RAIN OR SHINE DESIGNER PAPER for some bright, colorful fun! Our PLAYING IN THE RAIN CARD COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for EIGHT cards! See more details HERE!
Join us in sharing the sweetness of life by using Stampin' Up!'s SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE to create some frozen delights on paper! You can mix and match the sundae glass, bowl or waffle cone with the fun-loving greetings! Use different colors of ice cream combos, then finish off with a spoon or straw and a cherry on top! We've combined the SHARE A MILKSHAKE BUNDLE with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet, delicious look! Our SHARE A MILKSHAKE COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to celebrate a special occasion! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s ADORABLE OWLS STAMP SET is one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration selections with any $50 US purchase! And let us tell you...ADORABLE IT IS! We've combined the ADORABLE OWLS STAMP SET with the COUNTRY GINGHAM DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet farmhouse look! Our ADORABLE OWLS COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a little cute favor idea to give someone "just because"! See more details here!