Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a cabinet of pretty white milk glass! I’d LOVE to have a cabinet of glassware like this in my home!
WHAT’S COOKIN’ and WELCOMING WINDOW
I used a combination of two die sets…Cookin’ and Window Flower Box Dies to work on my card…I thought it worked out pretty well! Although the shelves aren’t a cabinet, it does work as inspiration!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock was embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP was added to the right side.
- Three shelves were cut from Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Window Flower Box Dies and added to the left with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pitcher and flower pot were cut from Basic White with the Window Flower Box Dies and added to the shelf.
- The bowl, whisk and salt/pepper mills were cut from Basic White with the Cookin’ Dies and added to the shelves.
- A succulent plant was hand-cut from the Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP and added to the flower pot.
- Thank you from Welcoming Window Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White and cut with the Layering Circle Die. It was layered on the scallop circle cut from Bermuda Bay. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Simply Elegant Silver Cord was tied to the handle of the whisk in a bow.
- A trio of Artistry Blooms Sequins were added to the background.
I’m pretty happy with how this turned out…never know if it will look like what you picture in your head! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!