Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a cabinet of pretty white milk glass! I’d LOVE to have a cabinet of glassware like this in my home!
WHAT’S COOKIN’ and WELCOMING WINDOW
I used a combination of two die sets…Cookin’ and Window Flower Box Dies to work on my card…I thought it worked out pretty well! Although the shelves aren’t a cabinet, it does work as inspiration!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock was embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP was added to the right side.
- Three shelves were cut from Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Window Flower Box Dies and added to the left with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pitcher and flower pot were cut from Basic White with the Window Flower Box Dies and added to the shelf.
- The bowl, whisk and salt/pepper mills were cut from Basic White with the Cookin’ Dies and added to the shelves.
- A succulent plant was hand-cut from the Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP and added to the flower pot.
- Thank you from Welcoming Window Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White and cut with the Layering Circle Die. It was layered on the scallop circle cut from Bermuda Bay. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Simply Elegant Silver Cord was tied to the handle of the whisk in a bow.
- A trio of Artistry Blooms Sequins were added to the background.
I’m pretty happy with how this turned out…never know if it will look like what you picture in your head! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM