Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a cabinet of pretty white milk glass! I’d LOVE to have a cabinet of glassware like this in my home!
WHAT’S COOKIN’ and WELCOMING WINDOW
I used a combination of two die sets…Cookin’ and Window Flower Box Dies to work on my card…I thought it worked out pretty well! Although the shelves aren’t a cabinet, it does work as inspiration!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock was embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP was added to the right side.
- Three shelves were cut from Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Window Flower Box Dies and added to the left with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pitcher and flower pot were cut from Basic White with the Window Flower Box Dies and added to the shelf.
- The bowl, whisk and salt/pepper mills were cut from Basic White with the Cookin’ Dies and added to the shelves.
- A succulent plant was hand-cut from the Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP and added to the flower pot.
- Thank you from Welcoming Window Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White and cut with the Layering Circle Die. It was layered on the scallop circle cut from Bermuda Bay. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Simply Elegant Silver Cord was tied to the handle of the whisk in a bow.
- A trio of Artistry Blooms Sequins were added to the background.
I’m pretty happy with how this turned out…never know if it will look like what you picture in your head! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!