It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! When I saw the inspiration, I knew immediately what I’d be using…BRUSHO CRYSTALS!!! Not too long ago, I spent the entire day just trying various techniques using the Brusho Crystals. This was one of my samples! (AND…for more technique inspiration on using Brusho Crystals, check out the Create with Connie and Mary Brusho Crystals Tutorial Collection! It is fabulous and has SIX different techniques to try! See details HERE!)
So, here is what I came up with using my Brusho Crystals on Shimmery White cardstock. I let the background be the dominant focus of the card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pacific Point cardstock.
- The Prussian Blue and Red Brusho Crystals were sprinkled on Shimmery White cardstock (a little blue goes a LONG way!) and then spritzed with water at close range. Love how it runs and melds together!
- The greeting from You’re Priceless was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock, then cut apart and adhered in the center of the card. The word Diamond was colored with a Real Red Marker and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The diamond gemstone was stamped with Memento Black, and the inside with Smoky Slate for a very subtle look. The entire thing was covered with Clear Wink of Stella.
The background shimmers from the Shimmery White and the gemstone shimmers from Wink of Stella! SOOO pretty in real life. OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH