It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! When I saw the inspiration, I knew immediately what I’d be using…BRUSHO CRYSTALS!!! Not too long ago, I spent the entire day just trying various techniques using the Brusho Crystals. This was one of my samples! (AND…for more technique inspiration on using Brusho Crystals, check out the Create with Connie and Mary Brusho Crystals Tutorial Collection! It is fabulous and has SIX different techniques to try! See details HERE!)
So, here is what I came up with using my Brusho Crystals on Shimmery White cardstock. I let the background be the dominant focus of the card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pacific Point cardstock.
- The Prussian Blue and Red Brusho Crystals were sprinkled on Shimmery White cardstock (a little blue goes a LONG way!) and then spritzed with water at close range. Love how it runs and melds together!
- The greeting from You’re Priceless was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock, then cut apart and adhered in the center of the card. The word Diamond was colored with a Real Red Marker and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The diamond gemstone was stamped with Memento Black, and the inside with Smoky Slate for a very subtle look. The entire thing was covered with Clear Wink of Stella.
The background shimmers from the Shimmery White and the gemstone shimmers from Wink of Stella! SOOO pretty in real life. OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!