It’s time for Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! When I saw the inspiration, I knew immediately what I’d be using…BRUSHO CRYSTALS!!! Not too long ago, I spent the entire day just trying various techniques using the Brusho Crystals. This was one of my samples! (AND…for more technique inspiration on using Brusho Crystals, check out the Create with Connie and Mary Brusho Crystals Tutorial Collection! It is fabulous and has SIX different techniques to try! See details HERE!)
So, here is what I came up with using my Brusho Crystals on Shimmery White cardstock. I let the background be the dominant focus of the card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pacific Point cardstock.
- The Prussian Blue and Red Brusho Crystals were sprinkled on Shimmery White cardstock (a little blue goes a LONG way!) and then spritzed with water at close range. Love how it runs and melds together!
- The greeting from You’re Priceless was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock, then cut apart and adhered in the center of the card. The word Diamond was colored with a Real Red Marker and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The diamond gemstone was stamped with Memento Black, and the inside with Smoky Slate for a very subtle look. The entire thing was covered with Clear Wink of Stella.
The background shimmers from the Shimmery White and the gemstone shimmers from Wink of Stella! SOOO pretty in real life. OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM