Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a batch of colorful cookies for our inspiration piece! Don’t they look delicious?
PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE
I love the filigree pumpkin die in this Paper Pumpkins Bundle. I pulled out the gingham/plaid from the inspiration by using the Peaceful Place Designer Paper. This DSP is very subtle, but goes great with the brighter Bermuda Bay color!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was added on top.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Peaceful Place DSP was added to the left side.
- The filigree pumpkin was cut from Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Detailed Pumpkins Dies and adhered to the front.
- The vine was stamped with Basic Gray Ink and the pumpkin was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Basic White cardstock and both cut with the Detailed Pumpkins Dies. The vine was colored with Old Olive and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends. Both were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaf for the pumpkin was cut from Old Olive cardstock with the die and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Pretty Pumpkins was stamped with Basic Gray Ink.
- Some Simply Elegant Silver Trim was tied in a bow and added to the stem with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A Basic Rhinestone Jewel was added to the leaf.
I love these Bermuda Bay pumpkins and they worked great for the inspiration challenge this week! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!