Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a batch of colorful cookies for our inspiration piece! Don’t they look delicious?
PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE
I love the filigree pumpkin die in this Paper Pumpkins Bundle. I pulled out the gingham/plaid from the inspiration by using the Peaceful Place Designer Paper. This DSP is very subtle, but goes great with the brighter Bermuda Bay color!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was added on top.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Peaceful Place DSP was added to the left side.
- The filigree pumpkin was cut from Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Detailed Pumpkins Dies and adhered to the front.
- The vine was stamped with Basic Gray Ink and the pumpkin was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Basic White cardstock and both cut with the Detailed Pumpkins Dies. The vine was colored with Old Olive and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends. Both were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaf for the pumpkin was cut from Old Olive cardstock with the die and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Pretty Pumpkins was stamped with Basic Gray Ink.
- Some Simply Elegant Silver Trim was tied in a bow and added to the stem with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A Basic Rhinestone Jewel was added to the leaf.
I love these Bermuda Bay pumpkins and they worked great for the inspiration challenge this week! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!