Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a pretty tablescape for our inspiration piece! Isn’t this GORGEOUS? Love the textures and shine…so inviting!
PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE
I’m using the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle AGAIN for this week’s card! You’ll probably be sick of me using it by the time fall is over! But, it seemed perfect for today’s challenge. I followed along with the trio of plates for my trio of pumpkins and added the shine with Adhesive Sequins and Be Dazzling Paper (unfortunately sold out during SAB…hope they bring it back!)
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was added on top.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Beauty of the Earth DSP was added to the bottom.
- The filigree pumpkin from the Detailed Pumpkins Dies was cut from Cajun Craze and adhered to the front.
- The slotted pumpkin from Pumpkin Pie cardstock with the die and added Mango Melody cardstock behind it.
- The detail pumpkin from Pretty Pumpkins Stamp Set was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Die. Both front pumpkins were added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two leaves were cut with the dies from Be Dazzling Paper (substitute Gold/Rose Gold Paper) and added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Pretty Pumpkins stamp set was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Pumpkin Pie and hand-cut close to the letters. It was added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- A trio of Artistry Blooms Sequins were added to the background.
LOVE it!!! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: 3XNDPW6M
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!