Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a batch of fun gingerbread cookies for our inspiration piece! Of course, what set do I need to use? Frosted Gingerbread!
This card came together pretty quickly! I’ve had an idea to use the little gingerbread shapes in the Gingerbread and Peppermints Designer Paper, cut them out and arrange them on a card! I’m finally getting around to doing it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 5 piece of Old Olive was added to the front.
- The Real Red Mini Ruffled Ribbon was tied around the 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Gingerbreads & Peppermints DSP and was adhered towards the left side on the front.
- The 2-3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Frosted Gingerbread with Cinnamon Cider Ink.
- Four 1-1/4 circles were cut with the Layering Circles Dies from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ DImensionals.
- Four of the little gingerbread shapes from the Gingerbreads & Peppermints DSP were hand-cut, then added to the circles.
- A Red Rhinestone was added to each of the little gingerbread images.
Isn’t that the “sweetest”! So much fun for the holidays! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!