Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a pretty pillow for our inspiration.
I search thru the stamp sets in the Jan-June Mini Catalog for a leaf that looked a little similar to this pillow. I didn’t want to use the same set that Mary did either! I came up with the leaf cluster in the Garden Greenhouse stamp set.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Basic White cardstock was randomly stamped with the Garden Greenhouse leaf in Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Granny Apple Green Inks.
- A 1 x 3-3/4 piece of Pool Party cardstock was placed across the front towards the bottom.
- A label from the Hippo & Friends Dies was cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock (have you gotten these dies yet??? I love the labels in it!) It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- One of the leaf clusters was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Basic White and cut with the Dies.
- Two flowers were stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Dies.
- They were assembled and adhered next to the label.
- A trio of Iridescent Rhinestones were added to the label and background.
I think I did pretty good being inspired by the pillow above! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!