Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I love the colors on this tablescape!
I just felt that this flower in Happiness Abounds would give me the feel of the flower on the napkin ring! And the two circles using the Stylish Shaped Dies under it represent the plate layers!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Three 1″ strips of Flowering Fields Designer Paper were placed down the center of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock. I alternated the top to bottom to give me a more variegated look!
- The largest Stylish Shapes stitched circle was cut from Basic White and adhered to the front.
- The next size down was cut from Coastal Cabana cardstock and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower and leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Basic White and the flower colored with Soft Seafoam and Parakeet Party Stampin’ Blends. The center was dotted with Light Old Olive Blends. The leaves were colored with Old Olive Blends. All were cut with the Bloomin’ Happiness Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Best Wishes was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 2-1/2 Basic White cardstock and ends cut at an angle. It was popped up on front at an angle.
I love that the stripes resemble the placements, too! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!