It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Don’t these cupcakes look SO yummy! I love that Stampin’ Up! put two new gorgeous purples in their color lineup!
I love the combination of Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape…plus a pop of Granny Apple Green! (Think the Queen of England liked the colors, too, since she wore them at the wedding!) And that new Tufted Embossing Folder is SO fun! It almost looks quilted!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape Cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Highland Heather is embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Gorgeous Grape stripe DSP from the Brights Collection was added to the left side.
- The Get Well Soon greeting from Healing Hugs was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Layering Shapes Ovals, it is adhered to a scallop oval of Gorgeous Grape, then added to the front.
- The rose from Healing Hugs was stamped with Gorgeous Grape on Whisper White and the leaves with Granny Apple Green Ink, then hand cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the Adhesive Sequins were added to the oval. LOVE that they are kind of iridescent!
LOVE it! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!