It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary’s Inspiration Monday!!! Don’t these cupcakes look SO yummy! I love that Stampin’ Up! put two new gorgeous purples in their color lineup!
I love the combination of Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape…plus a pop of Granny Apple Green! (Think the Queen of England liked the colors, too, since she wore them at the wedding!) And that new Tufted Embossing Folder is SO fun! It almost looks quilted!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape Cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Highland Heather is embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Gorgeous Grape stripe DSP from the Brights Collection was added to the left side.
- The Get Well Soon greeting from Healing Hugs was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Layering Shapes Ovals, it is adhered to a scallop oval of Gorgeous Grape, then added to the front.
- The rose from Healing Hugs was stamped with Gorgeous Grape on Whisper White and the leaves with Granny Apple Green Ink, then hand cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the Adhesive Sequins were added to the oval. LOVE that they are kind of iridescent!
LOVE it! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
"Hey Love" is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we've come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! It is just TOO "Stinkin' Sweet"! In this Hey Love Collection, you'll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Don't have this stamp set? These treat box tutorials are EASILY adaptable to any stamp set with similar sized images! Find the details HERE!