Welcome back to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. Isn’t this a cheerful pillow to inspire you?
Of course…what else could I use except the Sweet Citrus Bundle for today’s card? I LOVE this set…it’s a keeper in my collection!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was added on top.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Enjoy the Journey Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The Scallop Contours Die was cut from Basic White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sweet Citrus oranges were stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink for both the outline and the insides. They were embossed with the Sweet Citrus Embossing Folder, then cut with the Sweet Citrus Dies. They were assembled on the Scallop Contours die-cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Four sets of leaves were stamped with Parakeet Party Ink, then highlighted with Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. The flowers were stamped with Mango Melody Ink. They were all cut with the Sweet Citrus Dies and tucked around the oranges with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thanks from the Sweet Citrus greeting was inked with Memento Black Ink and stamped on 1/2 x 1-1/2 Parakeet Party cardstock. The end was trimmed at an angle and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Fun Flowers Resin Shapes were added to the centers of the flowers and to the background.
I really enjoy using this set for a variety of fruit! SO cute! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Parakeet Party, Mango Melody, Memento Black
Blends: Light Old Olive
Accessories: Sweet Citrus Dies, Sweet Citrus Embossing Folder, Fun Flowers Resin Shapes, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!