Welcome back to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. Isn’t this a pretty pastel wall hanging! I love that macrame has made a comeback!
INKED & TILED
I struggled with what set to use for this color challenge and finally decided on the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set! I think it worked out pretty well!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Tahitian Tide cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Naturally Gilded Specialty Designer Paper that was blended with Tranquil Tide Ink using the Blender Brush and adhered to the front.
- A 1 x 3-3/4 strip of Cherry Cobbler was added towards the right side.
- The Basic White inside of the Darling Details scallop frame was left over from another project, so I used it here. I inked up the flower image with Crushed Curry ink and highlighted portions with the Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Marker, then stamped.
- The bottom “ground” design was stamped off with Tranquil Tide Ink a couple times.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped around the Basic White element several times and adhered in the back. It was then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 7/8 x 2 piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock was stamped with the greeting in Cherry Cobbler Ink, the end cut at an angle and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some In Color Pearls were added to the background.
I think this turned out pretty neat and a great use of that leftover frame insert! The Tranquil Tide really makes it pop! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Inks: Crushed Curry, Tranquil Tide, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Darling Details Dies, In Color Pearls, Linen Thread, Blending Brushes, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!