Welcome back to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. We have a gorgeous flower candle arrangement to inspire you today!
My first inclination was to use the Paper Florist Dies…but then I saw Mary had used them, so I pulled out my trusty Textured Floral Bundle to use!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Garden Green cardstock was added on top.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White was stamped with the word “smile” by using a Garden Green Stampin’ Write Marker and highlighting just that word on the image, then stamping in the lower right corner.
- The large and small flowers and stem flowers were stamped with Lemon Lolly Ink on Basic White cardstock. The leaves and flower stems were stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Basic White cardstock. All were cut with the Textured Floral Dies.
- Two leaf branches were cut from Garden Green cardstock.
- All were assembled on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of yellow Adhesive Backed Solid Gems were added in the background.
I tried this with Daffodil Delight first and much preferred the softer color of Lemon Lolly…what do you think? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Inks: Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lolly, Garden Green Marker
Accessories: Textured Floral Dies, Adhesive Backed Solid Gems, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!