Merry Christmas to everyone! Many blessings to you all! Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. We have a holiday cake to inspire you!
For today’s celebration, I’m using a NEW set from the Jan-April 2024 Mini Catalog…can you guess which one? It’s definitely not a Christmas set…but I thought it made great ornaments to go with our fancy cake today!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock was embossed with the Snowflake Sky Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 strip of Joy of Christmas Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The planter from Planted Paradise Stamp Set was stamped with Real Red on Very Vanilla and stamped with Versamark on Very Vanilla, then gold embossed. The tops were planters turned upside down and stamped with Smoky Slate Ink. All were hand-cut, adhered together, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Joy from Brightest Glow Stamp Set was stamped with Real Red Ink on Very Vanilla, then hand-cut and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three snowflakes from the Wishes All Around Dies were cut from Basic White cardstock and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Iridescent Pearls were added to the centers of the snowflakes.
- Some gold Simply Elegant Trim were tied in a bow and added to each of the ornament tops.
I’m just SO pleased with how this turned out…and think I nailed the inspiration cake, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Inks: Versamark, Real Red
Accessories: Wishes All Around Dies, Snowflake Sky Embossing Folder, Iridescent Pearls, Simply Elegant Trim, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!