Today’s inspiration challenge is very interesting collection of pottery. I could see lots of geometric designs and leaves and I love the brown/rust colors. I went with a little of everything on my card using Colorful Seasons stamp set and Seasonal Layers Thinlits!
Here’s what I came up with:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Neutrals Designer Paper was added to the left side of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, then adhered to the base card.
- The open leaf pattern from Colorful Seasons was stamped twice with Early Espresso Ink in the background on the Whisper White layer.
- An open leaf was cut from Cajun Craze cardstock with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits, then the solid leaf cut from Early Espresso cardstock. Both were adhered together with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Some natural Nature’s Twine was wrapped around the stems and tied in a bow. The leaves were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Colorful Seasons stamp set was stamped with Cajun Craze above the leaves.
That’s it! I think it is pretty close to the inspiration photo, don’t you? Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Week 2 of our 5 weeks of Christmas and Connie and Mary are featuring the Happiness Surrounds stamp set with the Snowfall Framelits! This stamp set is NOT just for Christmas...although we've featured two of the projects as Christmas this week. (The exclusive "Snowflake Showcase" products are only available for demos to preorder from Stampin' Up! in October, customers may begin purchasing them on November 1st, while supplies last!) You'll get THREE card and one small 3D tutorials with this week's Happiness Surrounds and Snowfall Thinlit Collection for only $10! See details HERE!