Today’s inspiration challenge is very interesting collection of pottery. I could see lots of geometric designs and leaves and I love the brown/rust colors. I went with a little of everything on my card using Colorful Seasons stamp set and Seasonal Layers Thinlits!
Here’s what I came up with:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Neutrals Designer Paper was added to the left side of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, then adhered to the base card.
- The open leaf pattern from Colorful Seasons was stamped twice with Early Espresso Ink in the background on the Whisper White layer.
- An open leaf was cut from Cajun Craze cardstock with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits, then the solid leaf cut from Early Espresso cardstock. Both were adhered together with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Some natural Nature’s Twine was wrapped around the stems and tied in a bow. The leaves were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Colorful Seasons stamp set was stamped with Cajun Craze above the leaves.
That’s it! I think it is pretty close to the inspiration photo, don’t you? Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!