Today’s inspiration challenge is very interesting collection of pottery. I could see lots of geometric designs and leaves and I love the brown/rust colors. I went with a little of everything on my card using Colorful Seasons stamp set and Seasonal Layers Thinlits!
Here’s what I came up with:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Neutrals Designer Paper was added to the left side of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, then adhered to the base card.
- The open leaf pattern from Colorful Seasons was stamped twice with Early Espresso Ink in the background on the Whisper White layer.
- An open leaf was cut from Cajun Craze cardstock with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits, then the solid leaf cut from Early Espresso cardstock. Both were adhered together with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Some natural Nature’s Twine was wrapped around the stems and tied in a bow. The leaves were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Colorful Seasons stamp set was stamped with Cajun Craze above the leaves.
That’s it! I think it is pretty close to the inspiration photo, don’t you? Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6