Today’s inspiration challenge is very interesting collection of pottery. I could see lots of geometric designs and leaves and I love the brown/rust colors. I went with a little of everything on my card using Colorful Seasons stamp set and Seasonal Layers Thinlits!
Here’s what I came up with:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Neutrals Designer Paper was added to the left side of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, then adhered to the base card.
- The open leaf pattern from Colorful Seasons was stamped twice with Early Espresso Ink in the background on the Whisper White layer.
- An open leaf was cut from Cajun Craze cardstock with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits, then the solid leaf cut from Early Espresso cardstock. Both were adhered together with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Some natural Nature’s Twine was wrapped around the stems and tied in a bow. The leaves were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Colorful Seasons stamp set was stamped with Cajun Craze above the leaves.
That’s it! I think it is pretty close to the inspiration photo, don’t you? Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF