Today’s inspiration challenge is very interesting collection of pottery. I could see lots of geometric designs and leaves and I love the brown/rust colors. I went with a little of everything on my card using Colorful Seasons stamp set and Seasonal Layers Thinlits!
Here’s what I came up with:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Neutrals Designer Paper was added to the left side of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, then adhered to the base card.
- The open leaf pattern from Colorful Seasons was stamped twice with Early Espresso Ink in the background on the Whisper White layer.
- An open leaf was cut from Cajun Craze cardstock with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits, then the solid leaf cut from Early Espresso cardstock. Both were adhered together with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Some natural Nature’s Twine was wrapped around the stems and tied in a bow. The leaves were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Colorful Seasons stamp set was stamped with Cajun Craze above the leaves.
That’s it! I think it is pretty close to the inspiration photo, don’t you? Go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SIX WEEKS of Christmas tutorials continue with the whimsical Merry Moose stamp set! Who doesn't think this moose is adorable? It is a perfect stamp set for people who loves the outdoors, or it makes great masculine cards! Our MERRY MOOSE COLLECTION will get you ready for Christmas AND other holidays, too! This EXPANDED Merry Moose Collection of tutorials has four Christmas card ideas, two birthday card ideas, and two small favor boxes that you will LOVE for your craft shows and gift giving anytime! See more details HERE!