Here’s what I came up with using an old technique using Stampin’ Up! Markers and a large Acrylic Block.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blueberry Bushel cardstock was layered on top.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, a watercolor background was created using Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay and Blueberry Bushel Markers. I scribbled the markers on a large acrylic block, making sure to leave a little space between each color. I spritzed it with water, and then laid the block color side down on the Whisper White cardstock, allowing it to soak in a little. I love the watery look it gives! Let dry.
- The Spirited Snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay and Night of Navy Light Stampin’ Blends. He was cut out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three of the Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes were added to the top above the snowman.
- Winter Cheer from Spirited Snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
LOVE how this turned out!!! That background is SO cool! I may make a few more of these for those “special people” at Christmas! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!