Here’s what I came up with using an old technique using Stampin’ Up! Markers and a large Acrylic Block.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blueberry Bushel cardstock was layered on top.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, a watercolor background was created using Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay and Blueberry Bushel Markers. I scribbled the markers on a large acrylic block, making sure to leave a little space between each color. I spritzed it with water, and then laid the block color side down on the Whisper White cardstock, allowing it to soak in a little. I love the watery look it gives! Let dry.
- The Spirited Snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay and Night of Navy Light Stampin’ Blends. He was cut out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three of the Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes were added to the top above the snowman.
- Winter Cheer from Spirited Snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
LOVE how this turned out!!! That background is SO cool! I may make a few more of these for those “special people” at Christmas! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!