Here’s what I came up with using an old technique using Stampin’ Up! Markers and a large Acrylic Block.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blueberry Bushel cardstock was layered on top.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, a watercolor background was created using Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay and Blueberry Bushel Markers. I scribbled the markers on a large acrylic block, making sure to leave a little space between each color. I spritzed it with water, and then laid the block color side down on the Whisper White cardstock, allowing it to soak in a little. I love the watery look it gives! Let dry.
- The Spirited Snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay and Night of Navy Light Stampin’ Blends. He was cut out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three of the Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes were added to the top above the snowman.
- Winter Cheer from Spirited Snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
LOVE how this turned out!!! That background is SO cool! I may make a few more of these for those “special people” at Christmas! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Week 2 of our 5 weeks of Christmas and Connie and Mary are featuring the Happiness Surrounds stamp set with the Snowfall Framelits! This stamp set is NOT just for Christmas...although we've featured two of the projects as Christmas this week. (The exclusive "Snowflake Showcase" products are only available for demos to preorder from Stampin' Up! in October, customers may begin purchasing them on November 1st, while supplies last!) You'll get THREE card and one small 3D tutorials with this week's Happiness Surrounds and Snowfall Thinlit Collection for only $10! See details HERE!