So I used the Beautiful Blizzard Bundle on mine! I love how this background turned out. Can you tell what stamp I used???
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
- A 3-3/4 x 55 layer of Whisper White is stamped with Season’s Greeting from Beautiful Blizzard stamp set in Memento Black Ink towards the bottom.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-1/2 piece o Shimmer White cardstock is spritzed with water, then the “leaves” image from Sheltering Tree was stamped with Poppy Parade and Gorgeous Grape Inks. It was spritzed again with water to make sure they bled together. Let dry.
- The snowflakes were cut from Gold Metallic Paper Blizzards Thinlits Die and adhered to the watercolored piece with Monoadhesive Glue.
- A few of the Gold Faceted Gems were added to the centers of the larger snowflakes.
What do you think? Does it resemble the inspiration piece? I think so! And it turned out to be a really cool card that I can’t wait to give someone! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
"Hey Love" is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we've come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! It is just TOO "Stinkin' Sweet"! In this Hey Love Collection, you'll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Don't have this stamp set? These treat box tutorials are EASILY adaptable to any stamp set with similar sized images! Find the details HERE!