So I used the Beautiful Blizzard Bundle on mine! I love how this background turned out. Can you tell what stamp I used???
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
- A 3-3/4 x 55 layer of Whisper White is stamped with Season’s Greeting from Beautiful Blizzard stamp set in Memento Black Ink towards the bottom.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-1/2 piece o Shimmer White cardstock is spritzed with water, then the “leaves” image from Sheltering Tree was stamped with Poppy Parade and Gorgeous Grape Inks. It was spritzed again with water to make sure they bled together. Let dry.
- The snowflakes were cut from Gold Metallic Paper Blizzards Thinlits Die and adhered to the watercolored piece with Monoadhesive Glue.
- A few of the Gold Faceted Gems were added to the centers of the larger snowflakes.
What do you think? Does it resemble the inspiration piece? I think so! And it turned out to be a really cool card that I can’t wait to give someone! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV