So I used the Beautiful Blizzard Bundle on mine! I love how this background turned out. Can you tell what stamp I used???
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
- A 3-3/4 x 55 layer of Whisper White is stamped with Season’s Greeting from Beautiful Blizzard stamp set in Memento Black Ink towards the bottom.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-1/2 piece o Shimmer White cardstock is spritzed with water, then the “leaves” image from Sheltering Tree was stamped with Poppy Parade and Gorgeous Grape Inks. It was spritzed again with water to make sure they bled together. Let dry.
- The snowflakes were cut from Gold Metallic Paper Blizzards Thinlits Die and adhered to the watercolored piece with Monoadhesive Glue.
- A few of the Gold Faceted Gems were added to the centers of the larger snowflakes.
What do you think? Does it resemble the inspiration piece? I think so! And it turned out to be a really cool card that I can’t wait to give someone! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!