So I used the Beautiful Blizzard Bundle on mine! I love how this background turned out. Can you tell what stamp I used???
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
- A 3-3/4 x 55 layer of Whisper White is stamped with Season’s Greeting from Beautiful Blizzard stamp set in Memento Black Ink towards the bottom.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-1/2 piece o Shimmer White cardstock is spritzed with water, then the “leaves” image from Sheltering Tree was stamped with Poppy Parade and Gorgeous Grape Inks. It was spritzed again with water to make sure they bled together. Let dry.
- The snowflakes were cut from Gold Metallic Paper Blizzards Thinlits Die and adhered to the watercolored piece with Monoadhesive Glue.
- A few of the Gold Faceted Gems were added to the centers of the larger snowflakes.
What do you think? Does it resemble the inspiration piece? I think so! And it turned out to be a really cool card that I can’t wait to give someone! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
This Heartfelt "From My Heart" Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
And, don't forget our other Collection from the new Occasions catalog. We've put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the "New You in the New Year!" Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!