It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! We have a wonderful bunch of cookies for our inspiration today…sure wish I could decorate like that! Don’t they look YUMMY?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock, a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Joyous Noel Designer Paper was added to the left side (sorry, this paper is now sold out!).
- The Tea Room Ribbon has a copper edge and works perfectly to hide the seam, and is adhered in the back.
- The greeting from Dashing Deer was stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with Copper Embossing Powder.
- A total of 8 sprigs were punched from Metallic Copper Paper with the Spring Punch and layered into a “swag” pattern on front using Mini Glue Dots.
- Another piece of Tea Room Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the top of the swag with a Mini Glue Dot.
Really…that’s it!!! SUPER easy, but the metallic really make this card a WOW! Isn’t it a pretty Christmas card? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV