It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! We have a wonderful bunch of cookies for our inspiration today…sure wish I could decorate like that! Don’t they look YUMMY?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock, a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Joyous Noel Designer Paper was added to the left side (sorry, this paper is now sold out!).
- The Tea Room Ribbon has a copper edge and works perfectly to hide the seam, and is adhered in the back.
- The greeting from Dashing Deer was stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with Copper Embossing Powder.
- A total of 8 sprigs were punched from Metallic Copper Paper with the Spring Punch and layered into a “swag” pattern on front using Mini Glue Dots.
- Another piece of Tea Room Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the top of the swag with a Mini Glue Dot.
Really…that’s it!!! SUPER easy, but the metallic really make this card a WOW! Isn’t it a pretty Christmas card? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are continuing our Annual Catalog releases with the beautiful Prized Peony Suite of products. These DisINKtive stamps and interactive dies make gorgeous flowers! Did you know that peonies come in a variety of colors? We have shown a few different flower colors on our projects. Our expanded Prized Peony Collection has four cards and two small 3D project tutorials, perfect for those special people in your life. See the details HERE!
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really...how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: 7AWMZ9PR