It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! We have a wonderful bunch of cookies for our inspiration today…sure wish I could decorate like that! Don’t they look YUMMY?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock, a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Joyous Noel Designer Paper was added to the left side (sorry, this paper is now sold out!).
- The Tea Room Ribbon has a copper edge and works perfectly to hide the seam, and is adhered in the back.
- The greeting from Dashing Deer was stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with Copper Embossing Powder.
- A total of 8 sprigs were punched from Metallic Copper Paper with the Spring Punch and layered into a “swag” pattern on front using Mini Glue Dots.
- Another piece of Tea Room Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the top of the swag with a Mini Glue Dot.
Really…that’s it!!! SUPER easy, but the metallic really make this card a WOW! Isn’t it a pretty Christmas card? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!