It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! We have a wonderful bunch of cookies for our inspiration today…sure wish I could decorate like that! Don’t they look YUMMY?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock, a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Joyous Noel Designer Paper was added to the left side (sorry, this paper is now sold out!).
- The Tea Room Ribbon has a copper edge and works perfectly to hide the seam, and is adhered in the back.
- The greeting from Dashing Deer was stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with Copper Embossing Powder.
- A total of 8 sprigs were punched from Metallic Copper Paper with the Spring Punch and layered into a “swag” pattern on front using Mini Glue Dots.
- Another piece of Tea Room Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the top of the swag with a Mini Glue Dot.
Really…that’s it!!! SUPER easy, but the metallic really make this card a WOW! Isn’t it a pretty Christmas card? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!