It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! We have a wonderful bunch of cookies for our inspiration today…sure wish I could decorate like that! Don’t they look YUMMY?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock, a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Joyous Noel Designer Paper was added to the left side (sorry, this paper is now sold out!).
- The Tea Room Ribbon has a copper edge and works perfectly to hide the seam, and is adhered in the back.
- The greeting from Dashing Deer was stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with Copper Embossing Powder.
- A total of 8 sprigs were punched from Metallic Copper Paper with the Spring Punch and layered into a “swag” pattern on front using Mini Glue Dots.
- Another piece of Tea Room Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the top of the swag with a Mini Glue Dot.
Really…that’s it!!! SUPER easy, but the metallic really make this card a WOW! Isn’t it a pretty Christmas card? OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR