- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was added on top.
- To add in all the colors, I cut a 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 rectangle of Soft Sky, a 1-3/4 x 3-1/4 rectangle of So Saffron and another one of Basic Gray. All were run thru the Seaside Embossing Folder. They were added to the Whisper White panel.
- The nest of bluebirds from Flying Home stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then using Stampin’ Blends to color with light and dark Pool Party, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, and Crumb Cake, with a little Daffodil Delight for the beaks. It was cut with the Oval Stitched Shape and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello from Oh Happy Day was stamped with Memento Black on Soft Sky, then cut with the smaller Stitched Shape oval and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A yellow Glimmer Dot next to the word adds a little bling.
I love how this turned out, but check out what Mary did with this inspiration over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our Create with Connie and Mary Picture Perfect Party Collection Class Kit to Go is still available to order as a PDF! You’ll get the step-by-step tutorial for 3 fun cards (one an awesome special fold) and a 3D project you will be sure to love. See details HERE!