HAPPY NEW YEAR (almost!) This sure has been a BUSY year…and can’t believe it is over and 2019 will be here shortly! And, it’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary!
I love the wintery blue colors on our inspiration picture, so that’s what I focused on for my card. And I used a new Occasions Catalog stamp set, Beauty Abounds that I won at OnStage in November!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the larger bokeh dots from Beauty Abounds Stamp Set were stamped with Balmy Blue Ink and the smaller bokeh dots and splatter with Crumb Cake Ink, randomly going down and across the right side.
- A piece of Balmy Blue Organdy Ribbon (SAB Selection!) is wrapped around the Whisper White and tied in a knot. Love how easy that ribbon is to tie!
- The greeting from Beauty Abounds was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, cut with the Layering Circles Framelits and layered on a Balmy Blue Scallop Circle Framelit. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterfly in Beauty Abounds was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, hand cut, then added to the circle with Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A little Wink of Stella on top gives it a little sparkle!
I’m glad this card turned out like I thought in my head…I wasn’t sure it was going to at first! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!