HAPPY NEW YEAR (almost!) This sure has been a BUSY year…and can’t believe it is over and 2019 will be here shortly! And, it’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary!
I love the wintery blue colors on our inspiration picture, so that’s what I focused on for my card. And I used a new Occasions Catalog stamp set, Beauty Abounds that I won at OnStage in November!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the larger bokeh dots from Beauty Abounds Stamp Set were stamped with Balmy Blue Ink and the smaller bokeh dots and splatter with Crumb Cake Ink, randomly going down and across the right side.
- A piece of Balmy Blue Organdy Ribbon (SAB Selection!) is wrapped around the Whisper White and tied in a knot. Love how easy that ribbon is to tie!
- The greeting from Beauty Abounds was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, cut with the Layering Circles Framelits and layered on a Balmy Blue Scallop Circle Framelit. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterfly in Beauty Abounds was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, hand cut, then added to the circle with Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A little Wink of Stella on top gives it a little sparkle!
I’m glad this card turned out like I thought in my head…I wasn’t sure it was going to at first! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!