It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! LOVE the yellow and white stripes on these candies/cookies, or whatever they are!
I just purchased the Tea Together stamp set after I got the coordinating Framelits for free with SAB rewards! Since they were be in the new Annual catalog coming out in June, I thought they would be nice to have on hand. Maybe my grand-daughter will want a tea party one day! lol! I also like a hot cup of tea in the afternoon after lunch!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Brights Designer Paper in the Daffodil Delight stripe was added to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock and the Daffodil Delight Sheer Ribbon (FREE SAB selection) was wrapped around and tied in a bow on the front.
- The teapot from Tea Together stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Daffodil Delight cardstock, then the handle, lid, base and spout were colored with Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends! I love the contrast of colors! It was cut with the Tea Time Framelits (FREE SAB!)
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then outlined with the Daffodil Delight Blends Marker, and leaves with Granny Apple Green Blends. They were cut with the Tea Time Framelits and added to the teapot with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center of the flowers are small green Glitter Dots.
- The greeting from Tea Together was stamped in the background with Memento Black Ink.
Nice, bright and cheery, isn’t it? So nice on a dreary, snowy day! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR