It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! LOVE the yellow and white stripes on these candies/cookies, or whatever they are!
I just purchased the Tea Together stamp set after I got the coordinating Framelits for free with SAB rewards! Since they were be in the new Annual catalog coming out in June, I thought they would be nice to have on hand. Maybe my grand-daughter will want a tea party one day! lol! I also like a hot cup of tea in the afternoon after lunch!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Brights Designer Paper in the Daffodil Delight stripe was added to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock and the Daffodil Delight Sheer Ribbon (FREE SAB selection) was wrapped around and tied in a bow on the front.
- The teapot from Tea Together stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Daffodil Delight cardstock, then the handle, lid, base and spout were colored with Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends! I love the contrast of colors! It was cut with the Tea Time Framelits (FREE SAB!)
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then outlined with the Daffodil Delight Blends Marker, and leaves with Granny Apple Green Blends. They were cut with the Tea Time Framelits and added to the teapot with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center of the flowers are small green Glitter Dots.
- The greeting from Tea Together was stamped in the background with Memento Black Ink.
Nice, bright and cheery, isn’t it? So nice on a dreary, snowy day! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV