It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! LOVE the yellow and white stripes on these candies/cookies, or whatever they are!
I just purchased the Tea Together stamp set after I got the coordinating Framelits for free with SAB rewards! Since they were be in the new Annual catalog coming out in June, I thought they would be nice to have on hand. Maybe my grand-daughter will want a tea party one day! lol! I also like a hot cup of tea in the afternoon after lunch!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Brights Designer Paper in the Daffodil Delight stripe was added to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock and the Daffodil Delight Sheer Ribbon (FREE SAB selection) was wrapped around and tied in a bow on the front.
- The teapot from Tea Together stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Daffodil Delight cardstock, then the handle, lid, base and spout were colored with Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends! I love the contrast of colors! It was cut with the Tea Time Framelits (FREE SAB!)
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then outlined with the Daffodil Delight Blends Marker, and leaves with Granny Apple Green Blends. They were cut with the Tea Time Framelits and added to the teapot with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center of the flowers are small green Glitter Dots.
- The greeting from Tea Together was stamped in the background with Memento Black Ink.
Nice, bright and cheery, isn’t it? So nice on a dreary, snowy day! OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!