- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobblere cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the new Sequin Embossing folder and was added on top.
- The Bloomin’ Heart Thinlit is cut from Cherry Cobbler cardstock and the flowers from Silver Foil. The flowers were placed on the heart with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and the petals slightly curled.
- The banner was stamped with Basic Gray and the greeting from Bloomin’ Love stamp set was stamped with Cherry Cobbler, then the banner was hand-cut and added to the heart with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The heart was glued to the Whisper White layer with Tombow Monoadhesive Glue.
- Small Pearls were added to the centers of the flowers.
OK make sure to check out what Mary did with this inspiration over on Create with Connie and Mary! AND…check out our new Bubble Over Collection Class Kit to Go that is available NOW!
Our BRAND NEW Create with Connie and Mary Bubble Over Collection Class Kit to Go is available with four options to choose from! You’ll get the step-by-step tutorial for 3 fun cards (one an awesome special fold) and a 3D project you will be sure to love. See details HERE!