Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! When I saw this, I thought immediately of the Little Elephant Stamp Set…so another baby card from me!
I couldn’t quite match the pale lemony color of the elephant cookie…one of the colors I think is missing in our Stampin’ Up! color families! So, I substituted Pineapple Punch which is brighter! It still turned out cute.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 piece of Granny Apple Green was placed at the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Sparkle Glimmer Paper was added across the front.
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock was layered under the Rectangle Stitched Framelit cut from Pool Party cardstock.
- The small Elephant from Little Elephant was stamped with Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch and Coastal Cabana Inks on Whisper White, then punched with the Elephant Builder Punch. The eyes were colored with a Basic Black Marker. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Baby from Well Written Framelits was cut from Pineapple Punch cardstock and added with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Congratulations from Little Elephant stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom.
- Two arrows from Best Route Enamel Shapes were added next to the greeting for a little bling!
Another sweet baby card! Not sure I know THAT many people having babies…but I’m ready just in case! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!