Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! When I saw this, I thought immediately of the Little Elephant Stamp Set…so another baby card from me!
I couldn’t quite match the pale lemony color of the elephant cookie…one of the colors I think is missing in our Stampin’ Up! color families! So, I substituted Pineapple Punch which is brighter! It still turned out cute.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 piece of Granny Apple Green was placed at the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Sparkle Glimmer Paper was added across the front.
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock was layered under the Rectangle Stitched Framelit cut from Pool Party cardstock.
- The small Elephant from Little Elephant was stamped with Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch and Coastal Cabana Inks on Whisper White, then punched with the Elephant Builder Punch. The eyes were colored with a Basic Black Marker. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Baby from Well Written Framelits was cut from Pineapple Punch cardstock and added with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Congratulations from Little Elephant stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom.
- Two arrows from Best Route Enamel Shapes were added next to the greeting for a little bling!
Another sweet baby card! Not sure I know THAT many people having babies…but I’m ready just in case! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!