Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! When I saw this, I thought immediately of the Little Elephant Stamp Set…so another baby card from me!
I couldn’t quite match the pale lemony color of the elephant cookie…one of the colors I think is missing in our Stampin’ Up! color families! So, I substituted Pineapple Punch which is brighter! It still turned out cute.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 piece of Granny Apple Green was placed at the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Sparkle Glimmer Paper was added across the front.
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock was layered under the Rectangle Stitched Framelit cut from Pool Party cardstock.
- The small Elephant from Little Elephant was stamped with Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch and Coastal Cabana Inks on Whisper White, then punched with the Elephant Builder Punch. The eyes were colored with a Basic Black Marker. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Baby from Well Written Framelits was cut from Pineapple Punch cardstock and added with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Congratulations from Little Elephant stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom.
- Two arrows from Best Route Enamel Shapes were added next to the greeting for a little bling!
Another sweet baby card! Not sure I know THAT many people having babies…but I’m ready just in case! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!