Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! When I saw this, I thought immediately of the Little Elephant Stamp Set…so another baby card from me!
I couldn’t quite match the pale lemony color of the elephant cookie…one of the colors I think is missing in our Stampin’ Up! color families! So, I substituted Pineapple Punch which is brighter! It still turned out cute.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 piece of Granny Apple Green was placed at the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Sparkle Glimmer Paper was added across the front.
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock was layered under the Rectangle Stitched Framelit cut from Pool Party cardstock.
- The small Elephant from Little Elephant was stamped with Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch and Coastal Cabana Inks on Whisper White, then punched with the Elephant Builder Punch. The eyes were colored with a Basic Black Marker. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Baby from Well Written Framelits was cut from Pineapple Punch cardstock and added with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Congratulations from Little Elephant stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom.
- Two arrows from Best Route Enamel Shapes were added next to the greeting for a little bling!
Another sweet baby card! Not sure I know THAT many people having babies…but I’m ready just in case! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!