Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! When I saw this, I thought immediately of the Little Elephant Stamp Set…so another baby card from me!
I couldn’t quite match the pale lemony color of the elephant cookie…one of the colors I think is missing in our Stampin’ Up! color families! So, I substituted Pineapple Punch which is brighter! It still turned out cute.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 piece of Granny Apple Green was placed at the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Sparkle Glimmer Paper was added across the front.
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock was layered under the Rectangle Stitched Framelit cut from Pool Party cardstock.
- The small Elephant from Little Elephant was stamped with Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch and Coastal Cabana Inks on Whisper White, then punched with the Elephant Builder Punch. The eyes were colored with a Basic Black Marker. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Baby from Well Written Framelits was cut from Pineapple Punch cardstock and added with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Congratulations from Little Elephant stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom.
- Two arrows from Best Route Enamel Shapes were added next to the greeting for a little bling!
Another sweet baby card! Not sure I know THAT many people having babies…but I’m ready just in case! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!