Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! This inspiration piece is a little abstract, but I think I captured the essence of it…don’t you? I love the hot pink color combined with the cool gray & black colors!
I’ve been doing a lot of playing with my NEW Annual Catalog products…one of my favorites is To A Wild Rose stamp set designed by Million Dollar seller Mary Ellen Byler.
- The base is 4-1.4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 3-7/8 x 5-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the Gallery Grunge image was stamped with Memento Black Ink twice in random directions.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper right corner.
- The rose from To A Wild Rose stamp set was stamped with the outline in Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, the detail with stamped with Melon Mambo Ink and the fill-in image with stamped off Melon Mambo to give a lighter tone. It was cut with the Wild Rose Framelits. It was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Memento Black outline and the inside with Smoky Slate Ink. They were also cut with the Wild Rose Framelits. They were popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and tucked under the rose.
LOVE how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!