Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! This inspiration piece is a little abstract, but I think I captured the essence of it…don’t you? I love the hot pink color combined with the cool gray & black colors!
I’ve been doing a lot of playing with my NEW Annual Catalog products…one of my favorites is To A Wild Rose stamp set designed by Million Dollar seller Mary Ellen Byler.
- The base is 4-1.4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 3-7/8 x 5-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the Gallery Grunge image was stamped with Memento Black Ink twice in random directions.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper right corner.
- The rose from To A Wild Rose stamp set was stamped with the outline in Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, the detail with stamped with Melon Mambo Ink and the fill-in image with stamped off Melon Mambo to give a lighter tone. It was cut with the Wild Rose Framelits. It was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Memento Black outline and the inside with Smoky Slate Ink. They were also cut with the Wild Rose Framelits. They were popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and tucked under the rose.
LOVE how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!