Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! This inspiration piece is a little abstract, but I think I captured the essence of it…don’t you? I love the hot pink color combined with the cool gray & black colors!
I’ve been doing a lot of playing with my NEW Annual Catalog products…one of my favorites is To A Wild Rose stamp set designed by Million Dollar seller Mary Ellen Byler.
- The base is 4-1.4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 3-7/8 x 5-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the Gallery Grunge image was stamped with Memento Black Ink twice in random directions.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper right corner.
- The rose from To A Wild Rose stamp set was stamped with the outline in Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, the detail with stamped with Melon Mambo Ink and the fill-in image with stamped off Melon Mambo to give a lighter tone. It was cut with the Wild Rose Framelits. It was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Memento Black outline and the inside with Smoky Slate Ink. They were also cut with the Wild Rose Framelits. They were popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and tucked under the rose.
LOVE how this turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!