Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! Look at the bold colors on this collage! Wow! Wishing we still have Lemon Lime Twist! That would have been a great addition!
I’m using the to A Wild Rose bundle again from the NEW Annual Catalog…you probably think I don’t have any other new sets, right? lol! Well, actually my newest catalog order just got here! So excited to play!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Granny Apple Green cardstock was cut.
- At the bottom, a 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the background stamp Handwritten with Granny Apple Green Ink and adhered.
- The 1/8 Blueberry Bushel Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot, then the layer added to the base card.
- The lattice piece from Wild Rose Dies was cut from Blueberry Bushel cardstock and adhered toward the right side with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The label piece from Wild Rose Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the word Hello from To A WIld Rose in Blueberry Bushel Ink. It was slid under the ribbon added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The solid background rose image was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink, the detail was stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink and the outline with Memento Black It on Whisper White cardstock. Cut with the Wild Rose Die.
- Repeat for a second rose but hand-cut out the center blossoms and add to the larger rose with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Slightly curl the edges for dimension and add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the leaves outline and inside with Granny Apple Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock, cut with the Wild Rose dies and add under the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a trio of Coastal Cabana Glimmer Dots.
OK, I think that rose is just GORGEOUS in those colors! Make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF