Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! Look at the bold colors on this collage! Wow! Wishing we still have Lemon Lime Twist! That would have been a great addition!
I’m using the to A Wild Rose bundle again from the NEW Annual Catalog…you probably think I don’t have any other new sets, right? lol! Well, actually my newest catalog order just got here! So excited to play!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Granny Apple Green cardstock was cut.
- At the bottom, a 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the background stamp Handwritten with Granny Apple Green Ink and adhered.
- The 1/8 Blueberry Bushel Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot, then the layer added to the base card.
- The lattice piece from Wild Rose Dies was cut from Blueberry Bushel cardstock and adhered toward the right side with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The label piece from Wild Rose Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the word Hello from To A WIld Rose in Blueberry Bushel Ink. It was slid under the ribbon added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The solid background rose image was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink, the detail was stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink and the outline with Memento Black It on Whisper White cardstock. Cut with the Wild Rose Die.
- Repeat for a second rose but hand-cut out the center blossoms and add to the larger rose with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Slightly curl the edges for dimension and add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the leaves outline and inside with Granny Apple Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock, cut with the Wild Rose dies and add under the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a trio of Coastal Cabana Glimmer Dots.
OK, I think that rose is just GORGEOUS in those colors! Make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: VB9JV42Q
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!