Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! Look at the bold colors on this collage! Wow! Wishing we still have Lemon Lime Twist! That would have been a great addition!
I’m using the to A Wild Rose bundle again from the NEW Annual Catalog…you probably think I don’t have any other new sets, right? lol! Well, actually my newest catalog order just got here! So excited to play!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Granny Apple Green cardstock was cut.
- At the bottom, a 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the background stamp Handwritten with Granny Apple Green Ink and adhered.
- The 1/8 Blueberry Bushel Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot, then the layer added to the base card.
- The lattice piece from Wild Rose Dies was cut from Blueberry Bushel cardstock and adhered toward the right side with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The label piece from Wild Rose Dies was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the word Hello from To A WIld Rose in Blueberry Bushel Ink. It was slid under the ribbon added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The solid background rose image was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink, the detail was stamped with Blueberry Bushel Ink and the outline with Memento Black It on Whisper White cardstock. Cut with the Wild Rose Die.
- Repeat for a second rose but hand-cut out the center blossoms and add to the larger rose with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Slightly curl the edges for dimension and add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the leaves outline and inside with Granny Apple Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock, cut with the Wild Rose dies and add under the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a trio of Coastal Cabana Glimmer Dots.
OK, I think that rose is just GORGEOUS in those colors! Make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC