Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! When I first saw the SMALL image of this, I thought it was a blob of pink! Then I looked closer and saw the yummy popsicles!
Since we don’t have any current stamp sets with popsicles in them, I decided to make a punch art one with Melon Mambo cardstock and ink! A little bit of Wink of Stella makes it shine!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- I stamped a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock using the Buffalo Check background stamp and Melon Mambo Ink, then tore the sheet in half diagonally (bonus, I still have another half sheet I can use!) I adhered it to the Whisper White layer.
- On a 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Melon Mambo cardstock, I rounded one edge by sliding it thru the back of the Layering Circle Die and running it partially thru the Big Shot.
- I did the same with the two 1/2 x 2-3/4 strips of Melon Mambo cardstock, cutting off just a little on each end. I sponged the edges with Melon Mambo Ink to give them so definition, then used Clear Wink of Stella on top.
- I repeated the same with two 1/2 x 2 strips of Crumb Cake cardstock for the handles, and adhered to the back of the “popsicle”.
- All the pieces were popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and placed on the front of the card.
- Cheers to You from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the open space background.
- A bow was tied with the Whisper White/Silver Metallic Ribbon and added to the bottom of the popsicle with a Mini Glue Dot.
I tried adding some flowers…just wasn’t working. But, I do love this card! Make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6