Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! When I first saw the SMALL image of this, I thought it was a blob of pink! Then I looked closer and saw the yummy popsicles!
Since we don’t have any current stamp sets with popsicles in them, I decided to make a punch art one with Melon Mambo cardstock and ink! A little bit of Wink of Stella makes it shine!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- I stamped a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock using the Buffalo Check background stamp and Melon Mambo Ink, then tore the sheet in half diagonally (bonus, I still have another half sheet I can use!) I adhered it to the Whisper White layer.
- On a 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Melon Mambo cardstock, I rounded one edge by sliding it thru the back of the Layering Circle Die and running it partially thru the Big Shot.
- I did the same with the two 1/2 x 2-3/4 strips of Melon Mambo cardstock, cutting off just a little on each end. I sponged the edges with Melon Mambo Ink to give them so definition, then used Clear Wink of Stella on top.
- I repeated the same with two 1/2 x 2 strips of Crumb Cake cardstock for the handles, and adhered to the back of the “popsicle”.
- All the pieces were popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and placed on the front of the card.
- Cheers to You from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the open space background.
- A bow was tied with the Whisper White/Silver Metallic Ribbon and added to the bottom of the popsicle with a Mini Glue Dot.
I tried adding some flowers…just wasn’t working. But, I do love this card! Make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!