Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! It’s a holiday week here in the United States and this wreath is SO patriotic! I love seeing all the red/white/blue this time of year.
I pulled out my Floral Essence stamp set…the shape of the flowers in this set look similar to the wreath’s flowers. I must admit, I didn’t think I’d get this set at first, but I have used it a LOT more than I thought I would! We used it for our CCMC Floral Essence Collection…it is SO fun and colorful, too! You can still purchase it HERE!
Does this layout look familiar to you? I did a card earlier this year with the layout using Bloom by Bloom stamp set…you can see that one HERE!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a1-3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Come Sail Away Designer Paper adhered to the right side.
- A 1/2 x 4 strip of Real Red Cardstock is added under the 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 panel of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Whisper White panel is stamped with the greeting in Floral Essence in Blueberry Bushel Ink.
- The large flower was stamped with Real Red and two smaller flowers in Blueberry Bushel Ink on scrap Whisper White. The centers were stamped with Granny Apple Green. They were hand-cut and added to the bottom left corner.
- The leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Granny Apple Green cardstock, then hand-cut and tucked under the flowers.
This card is just so bright and cheerful and perfect for the Holiday week! Make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!