Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday photo! It’s a holiday week here in the United States and this wreath is SO patriotic! I love seeing all the red/white/blue this time of year.
I pulled out my Floral Essence stamp set…the shape of the flowers in this set look similar to the wreath’s flowers. I must admit, I didn’t think I’d get this set at first, but I have used it a LOT more than I thought I would! We used it for our CCMC Floral Essence Collection…it is SO fun and colorful, too! You can still purchase it HERE!
Does this layout look familiar to you? I did a card earlier this year with the layout using Bloom by Bloom stamp set…you can see that one HERE!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a1-3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Come Sail Away Designer Paper adhered to the right side.
- A 1/2 x 4 strip of Real Red Cardstock is added under the 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 panel of Whisper White cardstock.
- The Whisper White panel is stamped with the greeting in Floral Essence in Blueberry Bushel Ink.
- The large flower was stamped with Real Red and two smaller flowers in Blueberry Bushel Ink on scrap Whisper White. The centers were stamped with Granny Apple Green. They were hand-cut and added to the bottom left corner.
- The leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink on Granny Apple Green cardstock, then hand-cut and tucked under the flowers.
This card is just so bright and cheerful and perfect for the Holiday week! Make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our next Collection of tutorials features the GORGEOUS Christmas Gleaming Bundle! The Brightly Gleaming Suite of products are striking with their copper accents and the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder goes with everything! We've used the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a extremely useful 3D project that would be fun as it's own class! See more details HERE!