Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a beautiful floral watercolor picture? I’m thinking the flowers are geraniums? I don’t recall Stampin’ Up! ever having a geranium image, do you?
I remember having a hall bathroom wallpapered in geraniums when we first got married…it was SO pretty! Here’s what I came up with for my card…a watercolor technique!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lovely Lipstick cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black was added on top.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Watercolor Paper, the paper was spritzed with water, then the flower from Beautiful Friendship was stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink (it will spread quite a bit). When the paper was almost dry, the flower was stamped again on top with Lovely Lipstick Ink. This technique really gives a pretty look.
- The leaves in Beautiful Friendship were stamped several times with Granny Apple Green Ink.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower left corner.
That’s it!!! SOOOO simple. I really think it looks like the inspiration photo, don’t you? OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH